19.

You had walked back to the dorm with Yuji, a smile plastered on your face. He still didn't let go when you walked to your room, you glanced back at him and nodded signalling to let go of your hands but he refused to. "Come on Yuji, I need to go back to my room." You sighed, shrugging his hands out of yours but he just stepped towards you. You both standing in front of your room's door. He was standing and looking down at you, you kept the eye contact and noticed his pupils widening and his face nearing yours. 

He was quickly closing the distance between your faces and before you could comprehend what was going on you got up on your tip-toes and pecked his lips. "Goodnight Itadori." You smiled sweetly, ignoring how your heart was beating quickly again like it had been doing while you were standing in the field. 

When you got into the room and closed the door behind you, you began dancing around your room happily. Yuji liked you and had admitted it, you wanted to tell him you liked him too but you didn't have the courage to. He had told you that you'd work through your feelings together but you were beginning to figure them out for yourself. 

Once you changed into your pyjamas and got into bed you started tossing and turning, unable to get to sleep due to the fact that you kept touching your lips, reminiscing on the feeling of Yuji's lips on yours. Every time you did so you would smile and begin kicking the covers excitedly, you couldn't deny that you loved the rush that this new feeling you were experiencing was giving you. You then proceeded to close your eyes, the scenes from the field repeating in your head like a loop, how he had pulled you in and the world had suddenly melted away, without realising it You then drifted to sleep. 

"Mom!" You screamed, looking at her dismembered body parts spread all over the corridor, her blood seeping on to the floor. You crouched down, your knees now in her blood that was staining your Pyjamas, you were biting down on your lip so hard to try and keep it together. Your eyes flickered to her arm and hand that was in front of you, your hand intertwining with yours. You looked down at your hands to see them also covered in her blood but it was mixing with the tears that were dripping off your face.

You quickly got up and started to run down the corridor that now felt neverending, it was as if you were running a marathon to try and get away from your past. You stopped and panted as your hands were placed on your knees to keep yourself up. Something then made a thump and you looked up to see Yuji's corpse on the floor, blood seeping from the hole in his chest, a scream ripped through your throat as you crumbled down to the floor. You suddenly felt like you couldn't breathe and began scratching at your throat, begging for air. Then you felt a cold hand on your shoulder, you slowly turned around to see the cursed spirit with horns that you had encountered at the exchange event before feeling a sharp stab at your throat as you felt a root shoot through it. 

Your eyes shot open and you realised you were drenched in sweat and thoroughly shaking a scream leaving my throat. "Hey, Hey, Hey calm down it was just a bad dream." Yuji said, appearing by your side as he held your hand supportively. 
"I-I-" You couldn't even speak because of the shock from the nightmare. You could feel the sweat dripping from your forehead as you panted heavily, trying to regain a normal breathing rhythm. 
"I heard you crying out in your sleep so I came to see what was the matter." The boy next to you explained, squeezing your hand again to let you know that he was here. You blinked a couple of times and shakily let out a breath, feeling a warmth spread across your chest, calming you down.  
"P-Please stay here tonight." You stammered shakily, holding his hand now with both of yours. You didn't for a second take his eyes off him, wanting to see that he was there with you. You also didn't want him to leave, you were scared of being left alone to your thoughts. 

He looked into your eyes, to see them filling to the brim with tears. Smiling, he nodded and heard you let out a sigh of relief. You shuffled to the side and let him sit on your bed, you could see he didn't know what he was supposed to do- or it was more as if he were being cautious, not knowing what his boundaries were. Without thinking twice you grabbed his neck and pulled him down so he was lying down next you, it was dark so you couldn't see the blush that had spread out on his cheeks. You didn't care about the embarrassment though, all you could think about was feeling his heat. He turned around and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him so that your head was snuggled comfortably into his chest. 

He had showered before going to bed so he smelt of his mens shower lotion but you didn't care, you also wrapped your arms around his waist and squeezed him lightly, wanting to feel that he was actually there with you and that you weren't dreaming again. 

Yuji then felt his shirt getting damp where your head was resting and he pulled back a bit and with his free hand lifted your head so that he could see your face properly. A concerned expression ran across his face and you instantly noticed, smiling whilst tears spilled out of your eyes. 
"Why am I so happy right now Yuji?" You asked. In all honesty you had never felt as safe as you were feeling right now, it was as if nothing could hurt you. 

Itadori leant down and pecked your lips lightly but in a comforting way before pulling your head back into his chest. When he heard your breathing slow down he had figured you had fallen asleep and a smile found its way onto his face. 

"What are you doing to me (Y/n)." Yuji whispered into your head before closing his eyes. He felt as if he were protecting you while he had his arms around you like that. It was a feeling that he too wasn't used to and it made him realise how touch starved he had been, he had been wanting you so badly that he almost didn't believe it when you pulled him down to lie next to you.