35.

"That's a surprise too, but that's not the point!" Nobara suddenly was beside you pinching your cheeks in a playfully aggressive manner, your face was already tilted slightly to the side to avoid eye contact and have to answer any more questions but she was trying to get you to face her. Yuji, on the other hand, had started playfully wrangling Megumi as well, who just like you was standing without a specific reaction because you both didn't know what to say about the display in front of you. "Look at me!" Nobara exclaimed.

Yuji chimed in with a "What did you do?!" His little aggressive pulls to try to get Megumi to in turn also look at him made a small grin break out on your face but the smile was restricted by Nobara's incessant tugs. "What did you do in Middle school?!" Nobara asked, finally managing to make eye contact with you. 

She didn't let go of your face for a single second, instead she darted her eyes to Yuji, who met her gaze instantly and then proceeded to blurt out, "No, it would be quicker to ask them." Quickly, her head spun around to address at the two in front of us, "Hey idiot-A and idiot-B! What did these two do to you?!" The two delinquents slowly and rigidly lifted their heads from the bow, first making eye contact with you and then Megumi. They did it very slowly and when eventually the one to the right began talking everyone's eyes were glued to him. 

"We, or rather every delinquent, gang member and so on in the area got beaten up by Fushiguro and Masamichi." He spoke without breaking the bow. 

Itadori and Kugasaki's eyes suddenly widened and their bodies froze. You could no longer feel the grip on your cheek and took a little step back- rubbing your cheek where she had pulled it for so long. The embarrassment was on a whole other level completely, and you tried to hide your face again, trying to get a glimpse of what Megumi's face was like. He too had the same guilty expression but when you made eye contact it disappeared. 

"I b-" Megumi began talking but you quickly cut him off with a small whisper.
"Don't take all the credit, I had to defend your ass on multiple occasions." You could feel the two shared brain cell idiots piercing gaze on the back of your head as you spoke to him but you weren't going to let Fushiguro make you seem innocent in this situation. Some of the fights you had gotten into were your fault completely and had been because you couldn't keep your mouth shut. He cleared his throat and corrected himself. 
"We...Beat them up." 

It was like that sentence had suddenly re-activated them and this time Yuji rushed and put me in a headlock, and it was Megumi's turn to feel the deathly Kugasaki-cheek-grip move. "Why do you keep talking so stiffly!?" She began interrogating him instead while you struggled to get out of Yuji's headlock, you kept trying to hit the point where you knew he would then release you (you had learnt this hefty move from Gojo because when you were younger he would put you in a headlock every time you made Megumi get excluded from school- you had basically mastered the escape by now) but he kept his grip and quickly kissed the top of your head before continuing to jokily patronise Fushiguro. You looked down and your tries became sloppier as you tried to hide the blush that spread on your cheeks, you lifted you head after a little while to see Nitta looking at you with a small adoring smile at the display she had just seen which caused you to lower your head again. 

"Hey!" A voice you thought you recognised called out, "Who are you? Students from other schools aren't allowed in here!"
"And who the hell are you?!" Nobara let go of Megumi and pointed at the older man who was fast approaching the group. Yuji's face fell into one of disbelief as he looked at his angry friend, forgetting he still had you in a very uncomfortable position. 
"He's clearly a staff member." His voice was flat, "Why are you so aggressive?" It was a rhetorical question but Kugisaki looked like she was going to answer. 

Luckily the staff member, who was dressed in a teal jumpsuit finally caught up to the group his angry stomps echoing around us. Nitta moved in front of us and showed her identification, informing the man that you all had permission to be there. The man's face instantly softened and he moved his glasses up his nose bridge a little before looking to the side, you hadn't lifted your head yet but you knew who it was now even without seeing him. 
"Oh, you're the ones?" He muttered after quickly scanning Nitta's ID and nodding slightly, "You're all young. You need to hang your pass around your neck otherwise members of faculty will assume your trespassers." He took his gaze off the pass and looked behind Nitta, his face dropping in surprise.