21.

Megumi and Itadori were currently walking behind you and Nobara, you were currently talking about what you were going to wear tonight. In all honesty you usually skipped the annual dance, but this time round there was Nobara and you knew she wouldn't forgive you if you ditched her- especially after coming all the way into the city to find a dress for you. 
"Oh look! Over there!" Nobara exclaimed, pulling you by the hand into the nearest dress shop, she was going to make sure you looked the prettiest tonight- it was part of Nobara's plan to get you and Yuji together but she wasn't going to tell you that. 

The boys followed you two and Nobara began looking through the dresses to find the one that she thought would be perfect for you. Then her eyes landed on a black dress that was a body con long dress that would go down until the top of your knees. She smirked and shoved the dress into your arms before pushing you into a fitting room. You heard Yuji and Megumi's footsteps come into the waiting area for the changing room and Megumi let out a long sigh- it was obvious that he didn't want to be here but he was doing it for you, if it made you happy that was all that mattered.

When you eventually managed to get into the tight dress you looked at yourself in the mirror of the changing room and widened your eyes, this dress left nothing to the imagination, but it was long enough so that your underwear weren't showing. You blinked a couple of times to see if it was really you in the mirror, you felt a sudden surge of confident flood through you. The dress fit you like a glove and accentuated your curves. Taking a deep breath, you opened the doors to where Megumi and the rest of them were sitting. When they saw you their eyes widened and you spun around, Megumi looked at you with surprised eyes. Yuji on the other hand was staring at you, he felt like he couldn't get his eyes off you. 

Nobara sprung up to her feet and grabbed your shoulders excitedly. "This one!" She exclaimed, shaking you lightly, you glanced over to Yuji who was dripping blood from his nose. You widened over to him and grabbed your bag, pulling out a tissue and bringing it up to his nose. Yuji on the other hand felt his heart beat faster as he got to see the dress closer up. He was trying to avoid glancing at your breasts, which were slightly pushed up because of the tight dress, but it was hard to as they were right in front of him as you bent over to check if he was alright. 
"Are you ok, what's the matter?" You asked him with innocent eyes, he avoided making eye contact as he was too embarrassed to admit you were the cause of his nose bleed. 

"Megumi, come with me- you need to help me find a dress." Nobara said, pulling him by the hand to get out of the fitting room area, hoping that by giving you two some space something would happen. Yuji saw the wink Nobara sent him and stood up so that he was towering over you, you looked up at him- still checking if he was ok. 

He had a look in his eye that you couldn't understand, why was he staring at you as if he wanted to eat you, or that he was looking at his prey. Yuji then wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close before leaning in and whispering in your ear. 
"Let's move into the fitting room." He said, before picking you up and slinging you over his shoulder, he only put you down when you were both in the fitting room and the door was closed. He then pulled you close and slammed his lips onto yours hungrily, you widened your eyes but sooner or later melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. 

Is this what people who like each other do? You asked yourself whilst you were immersed in the kiss. You flinched as you suddenly felt Yuji's hands groping your ass through the dress, it was a weird feeling but it was making your heart beat faster and you felt like you were getting really excited. You didn't know what to make of this new feeling, but before you could even process what Yuji was making you feel you felt his lips press against your neck and he began kissing down it. 

That's when a foreign sound came out of your mouth, you'd never heard yourself make a sound similar. And when you did Yuji pulled away and looked at you with wide eyes, "D-Did you just moan?" He asked, you blinked a couple of times before feeling your cheeks go bright read and you slapped your hand on your mouth in complete embarrassment. 

Little did you know Nobara had just entered the waiting area when you had made that noise, she had widened her eyes- completely understanding the situation. Megumi also walked into the waiting area for the fitting rooms, confused as to where Yuji could've possibly gone, but his thought trail was cut off by Nobara pulling him out of that area and back into the bit where all the dresses were. He caught a glimpse of her face, just to see it bright red, he tilted his head in confusion and didn't really know what to even say, what had made her so embarrassed? He thought to himself. 

Yuji in the meantime was in complete shock, hearing you moan like that had made him so excited he could hardly take it. You couldn't even comprehend the thought that were running through his head right now. He felt himself getting hard, and that's when he pulled away from you, rushing out of the fitting room- leaving you standing there in complete embarrassment. Your hand was still placed on your mouth. 

All you could think about right now was that you wanted to feel that excitement again, it was weird but exciting and you couldn't get enough of it. It still felt as if his hands were roaming around your body, the feeling of his lips against yours still fresh. You hadn't realised you were smiling until you looked into the mirror. 

"Is this what liking someone feels like?" You whispered, the smile completely fading from your race as you scratched the back of your neck, "I-I sh-should probably tell him." You added, before shaking your head.