43.

"Domain Expansion: Justice."

You spoke calmly yet your voice echoing loudly throughout the whole domain made everybody's hair stand on end. The energy that you were currently harnessing was unparalleled to any that Megumi had ever seen from you. His pupils dilated as his fight or flight instinct kicked in as the adrenaline began coursing through his veins. He called out his nickname for me in a desperate attempt to get you to come to your senses, if you carried on like this you risked not just injury, but death and he had just found out that you were still alive. 

Yuji was laying in your arms, his body limp as you held him close to you and your gaze for a moment was fixed on the statuesque look on his face. You weren't even paying attention to your cursed energy that was holding the domain on its feet, you just wanted to tell him to wake up, it was like all the life had been completely drained from him. The look on your face on the other hand was what had made Megumi freeze up in the first place, it reminded him of the one you'd make whenever your father would bring up the subject of your mothers passing.

"She's got that look in her eyes again Fushiguro." Yuji said, concerned as he watched your wide eyes stare off into nothing, your face looked relaxed but tense, as if you could feel everything and nothing at the same time, and you'd been sat there for well over 10 minutes without saying a word to anyone.

Megumi put a firm hand on Yuji's shoulder and tried to move him a little away from you, because if anyone touched you in that moment it would mean danger for all of them. Or even worse, Gojo would have to intervene and it would spike the attention of the Elders, that's what he knew would happen if she was scared into using her abilities upon being provoked in any manner. Megumi also knew that Yuji didn't know this, and he wanted you to be the one who told him.
"Yuji, when there's that look in their eye, you'd be better off staying away from her." His voice was stern as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why?" Yuji asked curiously before tilting his head to the side and raising an eyebrow in an almost sarcastic way.
"Remember the emotions you had felt when you saw Junpei die?"
"Megumi, stop." Nobara snapped, turning her head abruptly in their direction when she heard the mention of Junpei's name. Yuji was clenching his jaw, trying to repress his emotions as much as he possible could so that he wouldn't punch Megumi for using that as an example. After a moment though he nodded and lowered his head towards the ground guiltily as he tried to process the feelings that had been repressed for a little while.
Megumi nodded at Kugisaki, indicating that he wasn't trying to hurt Yuji, but instead trying to make him empathise with how you were feeling in that moment. "Yo! (Y/n)! That ramen place we went to last week has a special offer on Gyoza's until 4pm!" Nobara called out to you from a little distance away, watching as your eyes lowered and you turned around to her with an excited smile.
"Can we go?" You spoke softly, she nodded in response and lifted her bag that was slung around her torso higher.

Your smile seemed like a distant memory to Megumi and Nobara now, looking at you from where they stood they could see you had no irises and when you made eye-contact with Megumi, your eyes were filled out and were the same colour of the domain you all resided in- a shade that couldn't be put on any colour wheel due to the depth, a shade of black that even an artist wouldn't be able to recreate. 

The nightgown Nobara had seen you previously wearing had shifted and melted into flowing silk robes, like a snake dancing around your body while they hugged your curves. The gown hung perfectly below you but did not sway or more for a second, even when your balance faltered for a moment as Yuji's arm fell from his lap and dangled with it.

To finally change out of that outfit was like splashing cold water on your face because wearing it was like a constant reminder that you were ill.

In this domain that you had so perfectly created, there were no elements, yet everyone could still breathe. They all thought that it felt like they had put their head under water without being able to drown. Megumi glanced at Nobara to see her face lighting up, going from a seemingly shocked expression to one of pure awe.