40.

"Where is she Megumi?"  Itadori stood in front of Kugasaki and Fushiguro, his feet planted in the ground as his chest rose and fell quicker than usual. The fight they had just one had been tolling, but when they regrouped Megumi had broken the bad news- which meant that this nightmare was prolonged until they confirmed your safety too. They were all injured pretty badly and when Yuji and Nobara had first found Fushiguro, he had been passed out from exhaustion on the floor with Sukuna's finger strongly in his grip. 

"I'll give the finger to you, seeing as you're the one with the most energy." Megumi said, "We'll have to take it back so do not eat it."
"Yeah it's not leftovers." Nobara added incredulous to the fact that Yuji was looking at it like it was a chicken wing dipped in bbq sauce.
Yet when Megumi extended his arm to pass Yuji the finger, Sukuna's mouth appeared on his hand and swallowed it. There was a short pause where they all looked at one another in disbelief before exclaiming in confusion. This was all before Megumi had explained what had occurred in the domain. 

Yuji stepped forward and shoved Fushiguro back angrily, not fully comprehending how strong the feelings he was having were, "ANSWER ME!" He shouted, his voice echoing in the trees around them and causing nearby birds to fly off. For one of the few times in his life he could feel his whole body ablaze with rage. Megumi, who had promised him to keep you safe at any cost- even if it meant giving up his life in exchange had let you slip between his fingers. Now they all three were here after listening to what had happened and the condition Fushiguro had last seen you in, your leg mangled and your face and mouth dripping with blood from wounds that he couldn't see. 

"You promised me Fushiguro! (Y/n) dead for all we know, killing and taking the curse summoning power for Getou would be like finding diamond in a mine!" Yuji kept shoving Megumi back with every word he spoke, his voice cracking and his eyes brimming with furious tears as he watched his friend not even defend himself, because Megumi knew Itadori was right. Nobara also knew that she had to stop this before Yuji started throwing punches, he wasn't in the right state of mind right now and she was going to have to restrain him pretty soon if Megumi didn't do anything first. 

She too couldn't believe what had happened, Megumi always promised to protect her and was constantly saying and boasting of how he wouldn't let any harm come to her, yet now there were stood here, having this conversation. Her thoughts were mainly fixated on why they hadn't stayed together in the domain instead of splitting up. Her hand was fiddling with the grip of her hammer in her waistband anxiously as she watched them, cursed energy prickling her fingertips as her concentration centred.  

To her surprise though, Yuji stopped. He simply stopped everything he was doing and began slowly distanced himself from Megumi, who would be standing as still as a statue if weren't for his shoulders rising and falling as an indication that he was breathing. Kugisaki let out a small sigh of relief and tried to ground herself as well, she didn't know with what will-power Yuji had stopped himself with but she was glad. The situation was already bad enough and none of them were actually fit or healthy enough to get themselves into another fight.    

Yuji's fists were now balled up instead and Nobara didn't miss the fact that they were vibrating out of anger, he'd puncture skin if he dug his nails deeper.  "So for Tsukumi, you sacrifice (Y/n)?" He had spoken calmly, everyone knew not to answer that. He cracked his knuckles and sighed shakily, Getou took her which means that we'll be getting her remains in the post, he thought. In all honesty he had stopped getting angry at Megumi because despite everything that had been said and done, even if they were all there, they would've been out of their depth. No one could've done anything if they had been in his position.

 There was a complete silence after that, which weighed on Fushiguro further- there was nothing further he could've done because they weren't expecting an attack on this scale but that didn't mean he didn't feel the weight of the responsibility on his shoulders. He had no care for Yuji's lashing out because if the tables had been turned Megumi would've pummelled Itadori's skull into the ground under their feet without a second thought. "I'm sorry Yuji, I arrived late-"