Tutoring

The next day, every single student in school had heard of what transpired the former day and many girls rejoiced at the news that the pedophile was finally arrested. There was no confirmation on who the girl involved in the whole incident was but many of the bastard's past victims were extremely grateful to her when they heard how she 'fought' her attacker.

Yui didn't take a day off although she was recommended to by the GOM and the school officials. Her mind had somewhat recovered which was actually quick however, Yui blames it on the fact she was 'reborn'. Her mentality is strong.

Basketball games and preliminaries had begun once again and Yui made a note to attend as many games as she could that featured the GOM. Of course she wasn't planning on going to all of them but just enough to bag a few photos.

Her relationship with the rainbow group was...interesting. Despite the incident, Yui never made an attempt to hang out with the group and still kept her loner ways. She did however join them for lunch occasionally and the team always looked forward to her food. Kuroko and Momoi sometimes talk to her since they are all in the same class but the rest are in other classrooms so they barely meet.

Currently, Yui and the group were eating lunch in the cafeteria when she heard their conversations.

" Ne Midochin, I need a tutor." The purple giant said as he bit into a sushi roll. Midorima's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Usually Akashi would take care of this but he was away on some business so Midorima was now the 'head' of the group.

The megane sighed, " Momoi, do you have time to tutor him?"

" Sorry Midorin, Mukkun, I'm afraid I'm too busy getting things ready for the basketball preliminaries,"

" Ehh Midorimacchi, why didn't you ask the rest of us?" Kise said feeling slightly offended. Midorima gave Kise the stink eye, " In case you brainless blonde has forgotten, neither you, Aomine nor Kuroko have that great grades. Kuroko does pass unlike the two of you but it's mainly average at best,"

Kuroko gave a small pout but didn't say anything. The two idiots on the other hand began arguing with him and Momoi tried to calm them down. Yui was just watching for a moment but decided to speak up.

"...Ano, if you want, I can tutor Murasakibara-san. " The table went silent as they stared at the girl. Midorima pushed up is glasses, " Arai-san, wouldn't that be too much trouble for you?"

" Not really. If you haven't noticed, I don't exactly have a life aside from watching basketball matches between middle-schoolers and I have a lot of free time since I'm not in any club,"

" I-In that case, Murasakibara, what do you think?"

Murasakibara blinked and shrugged. " I don't mind. Araichin is nice anyway,"

Yui then remembered, " Ah, um we can't go to my place since...but I can still help you if there is somewhere else we can go,"

Although they didn't show it, the group felt pity for the girl. She was an orphan who kept to herself in school and was almost ***** by a teacher. Yui was still a middle-schooler and she had to go through such bad luck.

The purple giant broke the awkward silence, " Araichin, you can come to my place,"

" Eh?"

" We can start today,"

" EH?!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yui wasn't sure what she was thinking. At this point...screw the plot. Her going to tutor a member of the GOM was not ever supposed to happen but her stupid mouth that acted before her mind brought her here. In front Murasakibara's house that looked incredibly...normal.