Defeat the Kings

"*Brrrt* Foul, pushing, number ten," The ref blew his whistle. It was Kagami's third foul already against the baldy who smirked. Seirin slapped their faces in exasperation. Kuroko looked at his friend who could be seen turning angrier by the minute.

Kise and Kasamatsu sat up in the stands watching the game.

"Seihou isn't a team with geniuses. It's a team with experts,"

Kise smirked. "But if you're talking about experts, there's one in Seirin too," He eyed the blue-head on court.

Kuroko started making his moves on court and making his special passes. Seihou was taken by surprise, much like all other teams when facing Kuroko. Kagami jumped for blocks and Hyuga made steady threes. Eventually, they were able to bring the points to a tie at 19.

Tsugawa, the baldy, was irritated. He was annoyed the team hadn't reached their goal of getting a gap in points. The captain of Seihou warned the team not to underestimate or look down on Seirin. Tsugawa could only put on an ugly face.

The second quarter began. Kuroko continued his attack with Seirin and Kagami made another dunk. It was only a little bit before Kise noticed something off. Kagami should not have been sweating so much. Tsugawa smirked as he got ready to mark Kagami.

The red head dribbled the ball up to the net with Tsugawa in front of him and the baldy defended and made sure to touch Kagami's chest before falling backwards.

*Brrrt* "Offensive foul, white number 10," the ref blew his whistle. It was Kagami's fourth foul and he glanced down to see the baldy smirking at hime. Kagami clenched his fists and glared at Tsugawa realising he did that on purpose. Everyone face-palmed.

Riko sighed and stood up ready to sub him out. Surprisingly, Kuroko was subbed out too as the senpais wanted to finish what they started last year. Hyuga also knew that if they wanted to beat Midorima, the best course of action was to save the duo's strength.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yui tapped her fingers on the seat gritting her teeth and glaring at Tsugawa. Players like him were the most annoying type and she hated his attitude. Anyway, it won't matter when Seirin beats them. The second-years were doing a good job with their polished skills. Most of them anyway. Koganei's shooting was...average at best and missed three times in a row.

Tsuchida wanted to beat Koganei after he missed all the rebounds her brought to him.

The game continued and the points were 49-54 with Seihou in the lead. The ball was sent flying out of bounds and the cat-face ran after it. He managed to throw it back in only to lose balanced and fall over the bench.

"Koganei-kun, Koganei-kun!!" Riko kneeled next to the boy. "No good, his eyes are spinning. Might be a slight concussion. We have to substitute him,"

"Then let me play coach!" Kagami stood up.

"What are you talking about? You know you can't. Did you forget already what you need to use this energy for, moron! We'll finish it ourselves so just wait." Hyuga chided.

"Still, I can't just stand doing nothing after all! If I can do anything for you senpais..."

"I think the same too," a quiet voice said beside Kagami. Kuroko slapped his hand on Kagami's face. "That is why the person with four fouls should stay back,"

"What did you say you bastard?!"

Yui giggled watching their banter from the stands. She zoomed her camera in and took more photos. Just then, her phone buzzed and she flipped it open and answered.

"Hello? I'm kind of busy right now–"

"Yui-chan! Can you come home please?" a cracked voice sounded through the phone.