Boys and Bad Luck

Seirin won game after game. First round against Shinkyou, second against Jistuzen High with an overwhelming victory of 118 to 51, and third against Kinga High, a school that made it into the top 16 last year. Riko sat on the bench watching the game with a shaky grin. Things were going very well and Kagami was scoring points after points.

Kuroko sat out most of the time since they hadn't needed to use him and the poor boy was itching to play. The fourth round of preliminaries was...an interesting match to say the least. The opponents were somewhat afraid the entire time and Riko was confused. Kagami and Kuroko knew the reason of course as they were the thugs the two destroyed with Kise. After the match ended, Seirin began packing up when Shutoku entered the court in all their Kingly glory.

Kagami frowned and Kuroko looked at his former teammate. Seirin could feel the intimidating aura of the orange jerseys. Suddenly, Kagami grinned and walked over.

"I'm going go say hi,"

"Sure-AH!" Hyuga did a double-take.

Kagami walked up to Midorima who stared at the red head with his usual serious expression.

"Yo, you're Midorima Shintaro right?"

"Yes but, who might you be?"

Takao snickered. 'Even though you already know who he is...what's with your pride?'

Kagami made a gesture with his hand as if wanting to shake with Midorima but when Midorima reached his hand out, Kagami grabbed it and wrote his name and the number of his jersey on it.

"You seem like the guy who'd say 'I won't remember it anyway' to someone who tells you their name. I have to make you remember the name of the guy who will take revenge for his senpais."

Up in the stands, Yui rolled her eyes. "Boys,"

She hadn't attended the previous matches and only came to this one to witness the ridiculous confrontation between Midorima and Kagami. Her shutter went off as she snapped photos of the two. Suddenly her phone began ringing attracting the attention of the crowd next to her.

"Hehe, sorry,"

Yui quickly rushed out and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Yuicchi!!"

"....Kise-kun? Why are you calling me– actually how did you get my number?"

"Ehh, never-mind about that. I was calling to ask if you want to hang out some time. I'm free this Saturday. Senpai will come too,"

"Kise-kun why are you asking me? We barely hang out together in the first place,"

"So mean Yuicchi. Weren't we best buddies?"

Kise was only met with silence and felt a sword pierce through his heart. *Sniff*

Yui sighed. "IF I'm free then I'll message you but I might be doing something that day. If that's all then all the best for the Inter-high. Bye," she hung up before he responded.

Yui rubbed her nose. It was weird, Kise has never called her and the two barely bonded in middle-school so why was he suddenly inviting her out? It definitely wasn't a date otherwise Kasamatsu wouldn't be included. Unless...that idiot must've finally figured out what Yui told him after their game against Seirin. Yeah that's probably it.

A noise from the hallway got Yui's attention and she saw Seirin coming out. Quickly, she jumped into the first room she saw and waited there.

"Who the hell are you?"

A voice startled Yui and she turned around only to see five boys with their zippers down using the urinals.

"KYAAAA!!!!!"