A Little Reward/ Wanna come?

Touou was devastated at their loss against Seirin. Both teams had given it their all but in the end, Seirin and Kagami were able to push past their limits and win. It was admirable and impressive how far they'd come.

While Touou was the initial crowd favorite, many spectators became fans of Seirin by the end of the match after they saw what the team was capable of.

In the hallway, the Touou team walked towards their locker room with downcast expressions. Momoi bore a similar expression but her inner emotions were a lot more complicated.

For one, she was sad that her team lost even with all the data she provided, and on the other hand, she was delighted that Aomine finally found his lost spark in the sport he loved so much. Seeing Aomine playing his heart out there on the court was something she was grateful to Kuroko and Kagami for.

'Well, there's always next for revenge but...' she looked at the third-years who were starting to tear up, 'this was the seniors last game.'

Aomine had disappeared off somewhere after the match - probably to lick his wounds from the loss - and the rest of the team were most likely going to go straight home after they grab their things.

With Imayoshi leading the pack, the group came to a sudden stop just outside their locker room.

"Eh? Who are you?" Wakamatsu asked.

In front of the door, there stood a small figure dressed in a dark hoodie and wearing a mask. Taking off her hoodie and mask, Yui greeted the team with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Touou team," she said.

Momoi's eyes widened as she pushed her way to the front and threw her arms around the girl.

"YUI-CHAN!!" she squealed. "Ah, it's been so long!"

"It has been, Momoi-san. Where's the tan guy?" asked Yui freeing herself from the suffocating hold.

"Licking his wounds probably," Momoi sighed. 

A clearing of the throat brought the girl's attention to the captain of the team.

"Who is this?" Imayoshi asked looking between the girls. "A friend of yours?"

Momoi giggled, "I guess you could say that. This is Yui, she went to Teikou like Aomine-kun and me. She's the adoptive sister of one of our old teammates," introduced Momoi.

"Hehh? I see. Well, it's nice to meet you...Yui-san," the captain gave his usual smirky smile. Yui always found it kinda creepy.

"Likewise," said Yui. "You guys played well against Seirin."

"We still lost though," someone muttered.

Yui snorted, "That's because those guys, like Kuroko-kun, just don't know when to give up."

"You got that right," Momoi said dreamily. "By the way, what did you come here for? If you just wanted to greet us, you could've waited till later."

"Ah, right. I came to give you these," she held out the container. "Cupcakes. My congratulatory cupcakes for Aomine-kun's first official loss."

"How blunt," Imayoshi snickered.

Yui shrugged, "Help yourselves to it. Give Aomine my regards and Momoi?"

"Yeah?"

"My visit never happened," Yui winked at the girl who nodded with a smile.

"No problem. And thanks for the cupcakes,"

Yui wore her hoodie and mask again before jogging off. 

Meanwhile, the team eyed the container.