Part 4

Party? I have never gone to a party, what the crap do I wear? I asked Pansy and she said something hot, but what is hot? The only thing I have in my closet is black, black, and well black. The only thing I have that is a different color is my mother's old party dress which is emerald green. I haven't ever put it on because my mother was very protective over her clothes, plus it never fit me.

It's a little tight but it will do, as I walk down the steps I can hear her words "never be nice but always precise"

It's a little tight but it will do, as I walk down the steps I can hear her words "never be nice but always precise". The music was blaring and all I could smell was the stench of sweat, alcohol, and sex. Sex, never had time to have it, because I've been dead haha.  
Anyways, as I get to the common room I see people dancing on people and start walking through the crowd. I decide to go to the only place I first thought of, the bar. As I take a shot of whiskey, that I think was Adrian Pucey, gave me I look at my surroundings, Draco's dancing with Pansy, Blaise I has girls on his lap, and there he is Mattheo Riddle. Standing in the corner with a glass of whiskey in his hand as a girl tries to get his attention but he's staring at me. He looks like he's confused trying to figure me out. I drunk the rest of my whiskey and headed to the dance floor. A song I've never heard was playing and, I liked it. I started swaying my hips to the music and felt hands grip around my waist. My vision started getting blurry, I don't think this is supposed to happen after 1 shot of whiskey. I turn around to see, Adrian Pucey, he put drugs in my whiskey, no no no this can't be happening. My surroundings started to get dizzy and blurry it felt like I was falling, probably because I was, the last thing I saw was a curly-haired boy punching Adrian, and me smiling.

My vision started coming back in place and once it cleared I realized I was looking at the floor while moving? Holy crap, I'm on somebody's shoulder, they're moving me. I tried to move but I couldn't, the person finally put me down on the astronomy tower floor? I looked beside me and saw Mattheo, he carried me up here and was the one who punched Adrian.

"Can you move now?" He asked, I shook my head "What were you thinking, taking a drink from someone"

"He was behind the bar" I shrugged, he looked at me furiously But his face relaxed and he finally sits down. "what was that song that I was dancing to?" I asked as I saw him look at me with his jaw dropped.

"You don't know that song?"

"No, I think you forgot I've been in a coffin, they don't have concerts there" I pointed out.

"It's called Good Old Fashion Lover Boy," he said with a straight face

"Why are you so," I said

"What?" He spat

"Emotionless" I finally said

"You should go to bed,"

"How?" I said as I tried to stand up but couldn't

"Here," he said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I have to say he has good muscles, but before I could think anymore my eyes started drifting down.

When I woke up I was in my bed, with my pajamas over my dress. Mattheo didn't take off my dress, I thought. This boy is the only guy I've seen that is respectful, my face lit up when I thought of him trying to put pajamas on over a dress. I went to find him to thank him but when I got to the common room I saw Astoria Greengrass making out with him. I played it off by trying to go being unnoticed but then I ran into a wall that I swear was not there before.

"Ow" I mumbled but Mattheo heard because he looked up and smirked at me. Right at that time Draco came in and picked me up over his shoulders. Mattheos smirk fell and he went back to kissing Astoria.

"Emmy you should look where you're going," he said while laughing

"Oh shut it," I said smiling

"Hey, that's the first time I've seen you smile," he said seriously

"Now I'm not going to smile, now put me down I have classes," I said

" Oh no you don't, we have dance classes today"

"What!  That's not even a class"

"It's for the Yule ball that's coming up, who are you going with?" He asked

"I-" I got interrupted by Mattheo

"Don't you two have work to do?" he asked with a mischievous smirk referring to the Dark Lords Task.

"Don't you have snogging to do" I smirked back

"Come on Emerald," Draco said as he gave a glare Mattheos way.

As we walked down to the room of requirement I thought about who I was going to go with to the Yule ball. Not long after Draco did the steps a door appeared and we walked in. He led me to the vanishing cabinet and after 2 hours we finally gave up.

"I'll see you tomorrow ok? I have to get to class" I said

"Ok see you later, and Em?"

"Yea?"

"I'll always be with you,"

"Even if I'm dead," I said as I smiled at him, and he smiled at me.