Part 37

Mattheo Riddle POV

I watched as my Juliet floated away, into a million pieces. Why? Why her? Why does she have to be taken away, why can't it be me? Take me instead,

"Come back" I screamed wrapping my arms around myself trying to get her touch back into my memory.

"I can't live without you" I cried as I looked around, I saw fire everywhere around me, she did this. I felt the fire caving in around me, people yelling telling me to jump through the fire or use my wand.

I couldn't though, we use to make fun of Romeo and Juliet and how love is stupid. I guess Shakespeare was right though love does drive you crazy. I love Emerald Blackwood and I can't live without her, this isn't going to be some Romeo and Juliet story where she fakes her death, I kill myself, then she comes back. We will live together, in the afterlife. How will I go on without her? How will I find someone else? She's the only thing I love and if I can't have her then I don't want to live. The fire was caving in now and I had done made my decision. I let the fire consume me as I felt myself burning to flames, we all die at some point, why not now?

"I love you Juliet" I whisper as I close my eyes

"I love you too Romeo" I hear her voice in my head whisper, then I'm gone.

Thank you so much for reading this story, it has been so wonderful. I hope you enjoyed it and hoped it lived up to your expectations. I will be writing more Fanfictions soon so stay tuned..... I love all of you dearly and wish you the best in life!! If you are going through something it will get better, just know that. If you have any fanfics you would want me to read, I will be more than glad to. Love youuuuu

-Writer, (my name is Lily by the way, if you see any TikToks of this story tell me pls lmao, sorry that would just be cool)