Part 6

I was walking through the halls when I got stopped by Draco.

" You should come to Slytherins Quidditch match today," he said looking happily, this is probably the only time I've seen Draco happy he still has bags under his eyes though.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked curiously

"Can't your best friend be happy?" he said all giddily, I know that look

"Who's the girl?" I asked now smiling

"Her names Pansy Parkinson and she is so pretty and amazing, I need you to come so if she rejects me your there for emotional support" he talked super fast

"Ok, it's weird seeing you like this, your usually all mean and protective over your feelings," I said with a disgusting look on my face imagining Draco being nice.

"Blah Blah Blah I'll see you there," he said then kissed my cheek and walked away. At first, I thought he was under a love potion but then I saw how he shoved people out of the way to make a path for himself, yep that's Draco.

     Rain. I love it except when you have to be outside during a quidditch match with Slytherins squished up against you. Even worse, I'm wearing my Slytherin house sweater with a black skirt with black tights.

     Pansy better say yes because I'm freezing my ass off to be here right now

     Pansy better say yes because I'm freezing my ass off to be here right now. I could be inside my dorm reading a book or working on the cabinet. I would be having a great time right now if  I wasn't wearing a skirt, dang how much shorter can they make these things? I was so busy trying to pull down my skirt I didn't see Draco catch the snitch.

"Draco Malfoy has caught the snitch, Slytherin wins!"

Draco flies down to the ground and his team comes congratulates him, I see Draco walking towards Pansy handing her the snitch and asking her out, but when she answers his face doesn't brighten instead it dims and all that happiness is sucked out of his face.
He starts walking away not even bothering to go stop by the locker room, I try to run after him but he's walking too fast. It's raining hard right now and my hair is soaked along with my clothes.

"Draco!" I yell over the thunder and rain, he doesn't stop so I run after him.

"Stop!" he stops and abruptly turns around, I saw tears in his eyes and he looked me straight in the eye.

"I'm so stupid, Emerald she said she was already in a relationship with someone," he said

"Who?"

"She didn't say, said it was a secret"

"Aw, Draco I know how it fee-" I got cut off by him

"No, you don't Emerald because you've been dead to even feel anything! Where were you when I needed you? Dead, you haven't felt anything Emerald so don't start that speech." He said anger rly, but when he realized what he said his face softened.

"Emer-" he tried to speak but I interrupted him

"It's ok, your right, you just angry right now let's get you to bed," I said as he draped his arm over my shoulder and I dragged him. On the way, he stopped by the kitchen to get a bottle of fire whiskey to drown his sorrows out, and by the time we got to the common room he had drunk the whole bottle. He stumbled but I draped his arm around my shoulder. We walked to the boy's dormitory him halfway asleep with me trying to carry his body.

"Which ones your room?" I asked and he pointed to the door on the right. I looked up to see who the other name was on the golden plate tag. I immediately froze in my tracks.

"You share a room with him" I spat the word him out venomously

"Yea he-he transferred rooms" he stumbled his words out of his mouth drunkenly

"Come on" I kicked the door open and dragged him to his bed. On the opposite bed across from him was Mattheo reading a book.

"What happened to him?" Mattheo peered over his book as he asked the question

"Drowned my sorrows from rejection" Draco answered before I could

"By who?" Mattheo asked

"Pansy Parkinson, if you must know" I spat

He chuckled, "She's dating Theodore Nott, mate"

"How do you know?"

"Saw then snogging in the restricted area in the back of the library" he answered casually, I laid Draco down on his bed and was about to walk off when Draco reaches out his hand and said,

"Emerald, can you please sleep in here tonight, you said you were going to be my emotional support," he said like a baby

"No I would have to go get all my clothes and things" I answered as Mattheo stared at me knowing that
I didn't want to stay in a room with him. And to get on my nerves Mattheo answered,

"Just use a pair of my shorts and one of my shirts," he said with a smirk, I knew he was trying to get on my nerves so I got on his nerves.

"Fine, but I'm sleeping in bed with Draco" I answered as I saw Mattheos smirk falter then he picked his book back up. I went over to what I presumed were Mattheos drawers and pulled out a shirt and shorts. I walked into the bathroom and changed, I walked over to Draco's bed and slid him over before my eyes began to drift off asleep.