Part 5

Emeralds POV

I woke up to screaming coming from the common room. Is it ever a normal morning at Hogwarts? I put on my slippers and bra and walked downstairs in my silk white pajamas that were a little thin, but it's sleep, who am I going to attract the demon sleeping under my bed? I rubbed the crust out of my eyes as I walked down and brushed my hair out of my eyes to only see Astoria Greengrass and Tracey Davis with Mattheo Riddle in the middle sifting down of the sofa. The other Slytherins heard too because everyone was standing on the steps.

"He's mine, he snogged me first," said Astoria Greengrass

"No, he's mine we had sex first he just snogged you" smirked Tracey Davis as everyone stared at Mattheo.
Mattheo was about to walk away before Astoria went over and kissed Mattheo in front of everyone. Before they could get any further Tracey walked over and punched Astoria. Astoria's face planted into the rug in the ground, I started bursting out laughing by how weak Tracey's punch was and how Astoria fell by that. I guess nobody else found it funny because they all looked over at me and I just couldn't stop.

"What's so funny?" Astoria and Tracey death glared at me as they said that sentence at the same time. I cleared my throat as I stood up and fixed my posture.

"First of all, you're both fighting over him? He's so disrespectful and is treating you both like shit. Second, Davis, we can punch better than that I hope, and third, Greengrass how did you fall over from that weak punch?" I said as everyone stared at me

" Why don't I see how good I can punch on you?" Tracey asked me as she walked towards me, she tried to throw a punch but I caught her fist in the air. I started twisting her arm as I gave her tips,

"First, don't tuck your thumb in and fight like it's spider your trying to kill, see like this," I said before I punched her and she got knocked out cold. People gasped but looked at me with hearty eyes.

"Greengrass come here, first you have to at least be expecting it so just try to jump or if you fall just do this," I said before I slid on the ground and made my leg kick her back legs where she fell back and hit her head on the wood floor.

"Now, Riddle come here this is just for more entertainment, can you keep up" I smirked before I punched him but he dodged it so I grabbed my knife out of my back pocket and spun. I landed my knife on his neck but he caught me in shock because he had a knife on my neck too. We stared into each other's eyes before I looked away.

"Fuck you, Riddle"

"When" he winked

"Never," I said as I walked back to my dormitory.

I got ready for classes, and as I walked down the hall students stared at me scared. Good, just how I like it.
Draco ran up to me and started walking with me,

"I saw your fight this morning"

"Any comments," I asked

"You kicked their asses" he smiled at me

"Lovely, now I have to go to Astronomy, I'll meet you afterward you know where"

"Ok see you later," he said as he walked away

After class, I walked to the room of requirement, and instead of Draco being there Mattheo was.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped

"I told Draco I'll help you he looked like he needed a day off," he said as he touched artifacts

"Well I don't need help so just go al-"

"Why don't you find me attractive?" He suddenly asked

"Because your disgusting"

"How is that?"

"You use your looks as an advantage"

"So you think I have looks" he smirked

"Your asswhole personality brings them down," I said as I looked over at the cabinet.

He grabbed my neck and made me meet his eyes, " You will fall for me"

"I'm not a game Riddle"

"Sooner or later you will be"

"Must be later then, now are you going to help me or not?"

"Not" he simply replied before walking out

"Little shit" I mumbled before I got thrown into the wall

"Listen, witch, never disrespect me you got it"

"No, I don't think I got it can you- you teach me," I said in an innocent voice that made him lean in. Before he could touch my lips I whispered

"Look who's the game now," then pushed him off of me and started working on the vanishing cabinet.
All he did was a storm off like the baby he is. I smirked proudly of myself and started trying spells in the cabinet.