chapter 10

Barry woke up happy he hold Sara tight while she was sleeping he went to her stomach and start to talk to their baby even if it's few  weeks she found out she was pregnant "hi baby it's me daddy let you know we live you already" Barry kissed Sara stomach he felt her hand on his hair "what you doing Barry" he got up and saw Sara yawning "hey Sara morning" he kissed her lips she smiled "I better get home today as your mission done I do have team help" Barry said she nodded "well I will take you back but I am thankful you help" he smiled and kissed her head lying  back down her on his chest looking at him "we have that life again we already have  one part on a long way" sara told him touching her belly.

They got up and wash together spending time with each other Barry dried her off she smile and change he dried and walked down bridge to kitchen saw team "I want to say thanks for letting me join your team and work along side with you all your good team and I walk with team arrow and also Kara so it feel different through history was nice I'll be off the ship as I do have team as well and city" Barry said they nodded they smile Barry made him and Sara food they talk and he told her that Oliver knows about them but not baby she knew they would have too but Barry let her decide when she ready.

After Barry pack him and Sara went in time ship and she took him back in star labs hanger both on ground hugging  "let me know if you want visit were make day together I love you Sara lance" she smile widely and kissed him passionate "I love you Allen" she whisper Barry went on his knees and touch her stomach that was still flat "I love you" kissed it through top Sara smile and saw him standing up "would you love me when I'm big" she said remembering she said that in flashpoint Barry smiled and kissed her lips  "I will always love you no matter what size you are ms lance" he smirk she walk away after she left and he speed away.

Barry entered star labs scaring them "woah sorry" he smirk some still didn't want Barry there but they let him "so how was your time with legends" Caitlin said he then explain about thawne Damien and Malcolm was pain in ass how he died or more future and most teammate died until they went in time to save reality and their friends team had a shocked expression on their face Barry laughed "so what been going on here" he asked "usual but one change julien helps here" Caitlin said "he fucking annoying though" he said Caitlin glared at him "wait Dr snow do you like him" he asked she blushed "a bit" Barry sigh "fine I'll try keep my comments to myself but one thing I say is be careful" she nodded.

Julien walked in "Allen your back" Barry smiled "it's seems I am back" he smirk barry sat down waiting for anything to do Barry notice necklace on Caitlin "is that power dampner necklace" Barry looked at Caitlin she nodded Barry start to think "Maybe I'm just saying maybe it's time we all accept frost and remove the necklace the more time you lock her up the more she can feel the angry the hate for people" Barry said "you want to let killer frost set free" said Cisco bit angry "first I'm just suggestion it because frost and maybe Caitlin can feel frost emotion and can feel angry after all everyone got dark side but the people we care and love and the help make the good of things we can help not just Caitlin and help her like you all help me but also frost she not her doppelganger everyone has a choice on who they become we could of lock Cisco up after finding he evil on earth 2 but we didn't I shouldn't done that to Caitlin and frost".

Barry said which surprised all of them "wow Barry I never thought of that" Caitlin said "it's ok I believe it's time accept and you too and never know frost could help us don't need no cure just let her live too because frost didn't ask be good or bad she had no choice" Barry finished talking they saw new light Barry phone went off see Sara he smile and left to talk.