chapter 21

Barry is in his and Sara room he is in ground with Natalie she was on her tummy and crawling as Sara was giving orders to team barry was calling Natalie she start crawling over to him he smile he was writing a song and playing guitar same time and when he saw his daughter over he lift her onto his lap still sitting on ground kissed her head it been months since they went back on ship and lot months since he came back from speed force.

Sara came in after her meeting with the team and saw a nice moment "hi baby" she said barry looked up and smirked "who me or natalie because that can go either way" he says she laughs "our daughter" Sara said he nodded and saw that Natalie wants her mom he smiles Sara came over and lift Natalie from Barry "she getting so back" Sara said "yeah could be speedster side" he said Sara nodded "so babe what you doing" she asked sitting down "writing a song for you honestly don't know how Rachel berry does it that I will give her credit well she great singer" he smiled Sara put her head to his shoulder and he kissed her head "what it about" she asked "well if you wanna listen here it goes" he said hand her his sheet he started to play

This is guitar version and normal instrument together

Sara has tears while listening every word he sings once he done he put guitar down he give her smile "so what you think" he asked "I love it but was amazing" she said kissed his lips he kissed back and she pulls away and using Natalie hand makes her clap "even Natalie thinks so too" Sara said with laughed barry puts his arm around Sara "I love you two so much and every word I sang i mean it i come running to you and our daughter" he said stroking sara cheek kissed her head "I love you Barry Henry Allen and I can't wait to marry you in fact we should organized and I know Santana wants to help but I am not marrying her I am marrying you" he laughed and nodded "whenever your ready we will ok" she smiled then Jax came in "aw this nice side to see" he said barry chuckle "is there something we can do for you jax" barry said "we located another totume we believe it earth one in 1717" he said.

"Well let go" said sara she said getting up and kissing her baby head and handed it to Her fiance he smiled at natalie and he sit on bed then with Natalie "I'll keep eye on her go honey" he said she nodded and left "just you and me again sweetheart daddy loves you so much" he said tickling her toes he was in awe of his life.