chapter 19

Barry woke up early hearing Natalie cry he went to her and lift her up she then stopped "you just wanted your dad" he whisper letting Sara sleep he kissed Natalie head he went changed her he fed her and burp her he then put her down on crib so he can get change he kiss Sara head and letting her sleep.

He took Natalie to kitchen so he can make Sara Breakfasg and keep eye on Natalie same time he put some music on and sing bad by Michael Jackson thinking back to time in warblers against new directions time he blinded Blaine "not my finest moments" he said he start to make coffee after everything was cooked he got Natalie and hold a tray and put a flower in a glass for decorations he smiled once he went back in bunker of his and Sara room saw her just awaken he smiled "good morning beautiful" he said she sees him and smiles "wow is that for me" she asked "it was Natalie idea she whisper to me make mom breakfast" he smirked Sara laughed and took Natalie from barry as he put tray on bed "thank you Natalie and Barry" she kissed Natalie cheek and barry lips he kissed back "Natalie is changed fed and burped" Barry said she smiled "thanks" she said.

After breakfast they got up and into bridge with other team "So what was it like the speed force" said Ray "well if you want to see your past you trying avoid like watching your mother dying your father well I say hell then thinking you see evgoyone you love on floor dead and your left alone" he said Sara had no idea pain he been through it was silent until Natalie cry "sorry Ray" Barry said before lifting his daughter from basket "shhh your ok you want mommy" he said hand Natalie to Sara who smiled once Natalie stopped quiet.

Rest of day was quiet no mission to go to Barry and Sara stayed in bunker with Natalie enjoying family time before she was tucked out and fell asleep Sara and Barry stayed on bed watching Natalie asleep "I'm sorry what you been through barry" said Sara he kissed her cheek "with my uncle and ex boyfriend I saw too but I never said it's ok anyway" he said she hugged him both lied on bed fell asleep.