chapter 16

They landed in Ohio and went to book a hotel as it was night time they went into their room and saw it was a nice room that also had a crib as well Sara fed her and then Change her nappy barry took hold of her so Sara can take a shower he had Natalie on his lap she took hold of his finger "that my hand Nat" barry said laughing she smiling barry smiled at her "I love you and your mom so much" not long Sara came out and kiss barry lips "I believe you need a wash and I'll look after Nat" barry nodded he got up and got his clothes then went take a shower Sara looking at her daughter Sara felt happy in a long time something she never knew she could but she was married to him before barry then came out "wow this place nice give Nat wash tomorrow before we meet Santana and friends I'm pretty sure she be happy to see her niece and me as well" he said Sara laugh and hand Natalie to barry she yawned "wanna sleep, sweetie" both parents got up over to the cot and lay her down barry began to sing 

then Natalie slept barry turn the light off and went into bed the same as Sara she had her head on his chest barry kissed her head "how about next week we go back on the waverider" she looked up "you sure barry What about your team city what if my team not happy with Natalie or you" she began to worry barry kissed "shut up Lance" he smile she nodded "everything going work out ok no one says no to Sebastian or Sara Lance" she kissed him "goodnight Nat Goodnight Fututre Lance Allen" they both then fell asleep.

Sara woke up to see Natalie and give her wash and food and change Barry was still sleeping as she was doing that barry eventually woke up and got changed and went in the bathroom "hey guys are mama giving you a wash" he said in a baby voice as Natalie giggled and splash in the water barry smiled and kiss Natalie head then kiss Sara head "I am going to get us food and coffee and get Nat baby food or try" she nodded he left and went into his car and drove to supermarket get messages he then drove to place he hasn't been in a long time Lima bean coffee shop he  was in line when he heard "meerkat" barry looked see Kurt and Blaine "hey guys" he said smiling and hugged Blaine but Kurt didn't trust him still "we need talk later" Blaine said in his ear barry nodded "Where Santana" he asked "O she at Mckinley helping New Directioanals" barry nodded "well I have to get back I'll see you after" barry got his coffee "bye barry" barry nodded and smile "he Sebastian" Kurt said "nope but not my secret to tell".

Barry got back to the hotel and into the room to see  Sara holding Natalie who wearing a dress "hi my beautiful family" barry smiled and hand Sara her coffee she took it took a sip "wow this is nice coffee more than the flash coffee" barry did offended face "I"m shocked but hope you rather the real flash than the coffee" she thought for while "maybe the real thing but rather man behind it" he smiles and got her food while she was eating took Natalie "did you feed her" "she wasn't hungry or thirsty but you can try" barry laugh "did you miss your daddy was that it" he then got the food out and took a spoon and start to feed her she took it "must have been you she missed" Sara said while eating a sandwich.

After a while, they then got into the car and drive to Mckinley and once they stop barry got out and took the pram out of the boot Sara got Natalie and put her in it she strolls the pram inside the building and heard music barry followed it he and Sara stopped out the door barry saw Santana and Rachel singing until Natalie start to cry they turn to see them "barry" Santana said as if she couldn't believe it "yes It is me and I think Nat thinks your singing crap" both him and Sara laugh Santana hugged them "hey Natalie remember me wait your still shouldn't" barry looked up "hi Rachel" he smiles "also Santana" Sara said showing her ring she gasps "Yes finally Barry" he laughs "what going on" Rachel asked "there a lot to talk about but we can talk another time or Santana can tell you after we leave in private of course" barry said.