chapter 22

Barry is sleeping in bed when Sara came in from doing mission sees their daughter sleeping beside him she smiles and goes over and lifts her up so she can sleep better and kiss her cheek and rub her cheek "I love you" she said then goes get changed into night wear and goes in bed and lies in her side when she felt arms around her she smiles and turns puts her head on his chest remember when her future or past now said how he died when they dealing with legion of doom not want to see that happen to her fiance she kissed his cheek "goodnight my love" she whisper he was still sleeping.

Next morning barry woke up and saw Sara wasn't there he sigh he got up and went in the bathroom (in this they all have their own bathroom) he heard shower knew now "morning barry" Sara said from other side of curtain barry washing face and blushing his teeth once he spit out he said "morning beautiful" she open curtain he smiled before he can say anything their daughter cried "you finished washing I'll get her meet you in kitchen make you something then we start planning" she nodded he went kiss her lips and went back got changed and went and lift Natalie "hey baby girl I'm here I got you" he said in loving father way she calm down he went change her nappy and change her clothes and then carry her to kitchen saw Mick drinking already "morning mick" he said "morning red and little ass kicker (hahah walking dead line) barry chuckle he gets bottle of milk from fridge and gives to Natalie she drinks it "can you hold her and hold bottle as well so I can make me and Sara breakfast" he said Mick nodded and barry hand it to her barry was shocked see how good he was to Natalie he then starts making breakfast Sara comes in "this is different seeing mick holding a baby" she says barry chuckles.

Barry stops making food and put it on table Sara takes Natalie and mick leaves "that was sweet surprisingly from mick" said Barry she agreed "so when you want get married" she asked "well for me I can marry you anytime now tomorrow I'll let you choose that maybe get diggle to do our wedding you know say it" he says "I'll marry you anytime too and that good idea maybe you can phone oliver small wedding or big" she asked "small be fine I'll get Blaine and Santana come over your dad this team of course oliver and my ex team then kara and her friends maybe not Iris unless she apologised for being a bitch to me hurting me even after what I said still didn't care" she nodded and wrote it down "ok bridesmaid and groomsmen" he asked "for me Felicity and Thea you" she asked "oliver and Cisco songs maybe Kara or Santana to sing" he said she nodded "then where central or star city" she asked "how about have get together in jittles night before and maybe I'll set a nice place in Park of course check weather" he said she smiled "I love that idea" she kissed him "how about in three weeks time i want to get married to you really soon" she says he holds her cheek and kiss her lips couple times "good plan then" he smirked.

Rest of day was nothing to do so they stayed in their room with their daughter and watches movies and enjoyed family time.