Chapter 24

4 months later

Get Together Time

Barry Sara is in their hotel room Barry was getting changed while Sara was Changing Natalie into a dress to wear Barry came out of the Bathroom "well look at you Sara smoking hot and look at our beautiful girl" he said kissing Sara's head and taking Natalie in his arms "hey princess" he kissed her head "Dada" Natalie said Barry smiled "that right" he said "apart for my team people gonna be so shocked hear that Natalie can speak" said Sara "especially Santana" Barry said they then got their stuff and put Natalie in a pram and walked out the room and into the elevator "oh forgot to say I have a song to sing for you" he said she kissed his cheek "your so kind" she said "well I love you" he said "I love you too" she said.

They went to Jittles they say saw their friends "hello everyone" said Barry with smiled "Sebastian" said Kurt "well hello Kurt" Barry smirked "Sebastian hi" said Brittney "hey Brittney how are you" Barry said hugged her who hugged back "Meerkat" Santana said they hugged and went to see Natalie "Hey Baby doll" said Quiton to Sara they hugged and Sara saw the other  Laurel Barry told her last time he was in Star city "hi" Laurel said shy Sara only have tears "are you anything like my laurel" sara said "no" Laurel said back Sara just nod and looked away Barry came over and grab her hand and squeezed it "hey Barry and Sara" said Kara coming over they went and talked for while Oliver and Felicity joined Barry went over to Santana Brittney Blaine and kurt as Santana was holding Natalie "Dada" Natalie said "think she wants me" he smirked and he grabbed Natalie from Santana "she talks" said Santana "no really" he tease and laugh "Sebastian in love with a woman and is a dad weired" says Kurt "you know what Kurt I am sorry for my past there is more that you don't know and I don't want forgiveness but I have change" Barry snapped and left them Santana glared at Kurt Barry and Oliver talked for while as Oliver holding Natalie which shock Barry "you know who surprising good with her" he said "who" Oliver asked "Mick" Barry said Oliver shocked "No Way" Oliver said "let show you" Barry took Natalie.

"Mick I think Natalie wants her uncle mick" he smirks and Natalie gives  a smile making him smile and takes her some people watch mouth dropped "told you" Barry said Sara heard and laugh "were you just testing to be right" she asked Barry smirked "you know me I like to win" he said "or cheat by blackmailing people or slushing someone making them nearly go blind" said Kurt "Oh my god kurt that was ages ago you don't have to live with that I do and so much more I went through and I will always remember but you bringing it up does not help I let Blaine invite you hoping we can have second chance to maybe actually get become sort of an understanding well guess I was wrong" he said getting annoyed at Kurt just then Natalie began to cry hearing her dad distressed Barry went and grabbed Natalie "Sara you enjoy I will take Natalie for fresh air guess we both need it" he said and kissed Sara head and put Natalie in pram and both left some give Kurt looks Blaine was disappointed in his husband "I will check on Bas" said Santana Sara nodded.

Santana found Barry in park "I love you my beautful princess and your mama I am sorry you heard my anger" he said and Santana heard a sniff "why can't people stop brining up my past" he said Santana came over "Kurt being kurt Seb" she said "but I just wanted you guys here and I am so glad your wife was ok being here I know what I done but I just wanted show kurt there is another side of me that not after Blaine or what I done but I have a fiance I love and this little one" he said "just ignore him Barry he not worth it this night for you and Sara" she said to him to make him understand he sigh "since when did you get smart" Barry tease she laughed and rub Natalie head "you are good father fivel" she said he kiss Santana cheek "thanks Santana and you be good Mother" Barry said back before he put Natalie in Pram and move it forward and back make her sleep they went back to enjoy rest of the night Kurt did apoogize Barry sang You and me for Sara same one he sang when he asked her to marry him.

in the end they went seperate ways Sara took Natalie with her Barry stayed in joes place with other people he was getting excited for his wedding to say I do to marry Sara he send a text to her 

Barry: To my lovely fiance next time I see you I will be up the aisle I cannot wait see you I love you so much give Natalie a kiss from me goodnight my sweet Canary don't get cold feet I cannot wait to say I do xxxxx

wasn't long he got text back

Sara: I give Natalie two kisses from you and I cannot wait either Babe I love you so much you showed me the light my sexy speedster and goodnight sweetheart xxx see you tomorrow dream about me what we be doing after the wedding 😉

Barry: I differently will 

both stop texting and Barry shut his eyes to dream and to rest too.

Question 

should I bring in Nazis or not I don't mind either way I will write what the majority people will say