chapter 18

Sara woke up see Barry sleeping she smiled she went up to check On Natalie she sleeping she went back to barry and her bed he grabbed her arm bringing her close to him she smile kiss his chest couple times "Natalie fine" she said "good are we going with you soon" he asked she looked at him even though eyes still closed "you mean all of us in waverider" she asked he kissed her hand "yes I love you Sara and I don't want to be away from you or Natalie if she with you plus we need make wedding plan and if we are in different place we can't really call both busy" he said she kissed his lips "that great because I'm going today" he smiled and nodded getting up.

Barry pack his bag and got Natalie bag they got breakfast and went to star labs they see team flash barry smiled holding Natalie "everyone I'm leaving with Sara back to waverider taking Natalie we going do wedding stuff after my past I don't want to hold any happy things or joy so wally your full on flash or kid flash you like that name" he finished saying and hand Joe his granddaughter barry hugged wally then Caitlin shake cisco Iris still wasn't in mood with barry "tell frost be good" barry said to Caitlin and went hug Joe "thank you" he whisper in joe ear Sara took Natalie and put her in the stroller that she was wheeling.

Barry drove to star labs hanger then covered the car so no one can see it both entered the time ship barry played with Natalie feet ticking her as she laugh Sara smiled "I've got a feeling she going to love you more" she said he laugh "would you be Jealous Lance" he asked kissed Sara head "maybe" she said joking "well if that case I will love you more if our daughter doesn't" he says she kissed his cheek.

They got to waverider they entered see Sara team Smiling "welcome back Captain" Ray said "thanks how was it while I was away" she ask "great but dealing   anachronisms which is people out of history in different place" Ray said then Natalie cried "guess it feeding time I'm going to go" Sara said he nod "hi Barry how you" he asked "better now than stuck in speed force" he smiled he shake hand with ray then saw Jax barry waved then he went to Sara room leave bags down "if you want I can go in my old room if you want Natalie stay beside you" he said she nodded no "we get a crib in here we make it work" he just nod "I love you barry" she said he smirked and went to her and grabbed her cheek and close to her lips "who wouldn't" then kissed her before backing away with a smile He then fix bags put his clothes in drawer beside his side of bed.