23. The Halloween Party

w a r n i n g:
This chapter contains contents of s*xual harassment, alcohol and some slight spicy stuff at the end.

"Where will the party be held?" Astrid asked from your left. You, the twins, Lee and Astrid were gathered around in a small circle in the Gryffindor common room, holding your individual notebooks and planning the party you'll host on Halloween night.

"This Saturday here in the common room." Lee answered "It'll also be the Hogsmead field trip which will give us full access to both the common rooms and to gather our materials for it."

"And," you said "for the love of Godric, Fred and George, don't put anything on the food and drinks please?"

"Why?" Both asked together.

"Because we also want to eat and drink safely?" Astrid said.

"But where's the fun in that, darling?" George said beside Astrid, making her blush by the use of the nickname.

"I—uhm"

"Oh, Ms. Black will you please let us at least spike the punch just a little bit?" Said Fred from your right in a posh accent.

"I'll think about it."

"Oh please! You're no fun!" Fred said, rolling his eyes.

"Okay fine! You can, you ungrateful man child!" You punched his arm lightly

"The party will also be for fourth years and up; of course if somebody doesn't want to attend, they don't have to, but the more the merrier!" Said Lee, taking notes on his little red leather notebook.

"Great! Most things are settled! You boys get the decorations up and Astrid and I will tackle the food. Deal?" You said closing your own notebook.

"Deal!" Everyone chimed

"What are you guys doing here?" Said Katie Bell, followed by Angelina and Alicia.

"I swear, if you guys are trying to pull another prank whilst I am now the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain, I'll—"

"No need to worry, Angie." Said Fred, placing his arms around your shoulders unconsciously.

"We're just— planning the—uhm—Halloween party— yeah, that's all." Said George whilsts tickling Astrid slightly.

"GEORGIE NO STOP!—" said Astrid laughing, moving around to stop George until she eventually ran off, with him chasing her closely behind and up to the boys' shared room.

"OI! Get a room you two!" Said Fred, chuckling.

"You two as well." Said Alicia, winking at you both, you looked at each other the state that you were in; Fred's arm around you and his other arm on your thigh whilst your hands were playing with the end of his sleeve.

"No." You both said, moving away from each other. Lee just laughed.

"Nope!" Said Fred

"Absolutely not!" You said.

"Oh wow, you guys are blind—" Angelina said.

"SHUT UP!" You looked at her wide eyed to cut it off. "Okay—uhm— I think it's time to end this. I'm going to bed, goodnight everyone!"

"Goodnight, (Y/n)!" You stood up and walked off to your dorm room.

———

It was now Saturday and at last it was 6pm and you were almost ready, just adding your final touches to your costume which was a fairy, matching with your dearest friend, Astrid who looked way too similar to the animated character Tinkerbell.