40. The Wedding

hi bestieees! there is a new story on my profile called "Paramour". It's a George Weasley fanfic. please, if you can, go and check it out!! okay that's it love ya!

———

Three o’clock on the following afternoon found Harry, Ron, Fred, and George standing outside the great white marquee in the orchard, awaiting the arrival of the wedding guests. You, Hermione, Ginny, and Astrid were adding some last minute details to the wedding and helping with Fleur's hair and make-up. Mrs. Weasley was downstairs preparing everything as well with the Weasley men.

She looked stunning, not that she never did, but today was her special day after all.

"I'm going downstairs for a bit to, uhm, check on mom." Said Ginny slowly backing away to the door. "Be right back!" She opened the door swiftly and vanished. The rest of you giggled.

"So, Fleur," asked Hermione "how does it feel getting married to a Weasley?"

"It eez excitin'. I mean— you ar' only getting married to a normal man." Said Fleur, admiring herself in the mirror.

"Well, at least you weren't the first one to marry one of those six Weasley men." Said Astrid, tying the corset on Fleur's back. Fleur looked distraught and confused.

"She means that you won't be able to feel the stress she did. And that's good." You said, trying to make Fleur feel better.

"Everything is going to be alright, Fleur." Said Hermione, "You don't have anything to worry about."

"Merci, girls." Said Fleur smiling.

"(Y/n), can you fetch Ginny? I don't want to know what she's doing but we need her upstairs." Said Hermione, adding small details on Fleur's hair.

"Sure thing!" And with that you left the room, making your way downstairs catching George with a toothbrush in his wounded ear. "George! What are—"

George shushed you and pointed to direction of...Harry and Ginny making out in the kitchen!? George creeped up behind them and rested his body weight on the counter. You tried to control your laugh as George got his cup of coffee.

"Morning..." Said George, making Ginny and Harry break off their kiss. George winked at them and sipped his coffee.

"I need to get upstairs..." Said Ginny in a low voice, filled with embarrassment. On her way up, she smacked your hand lightly.

You approached George and got a glass of water. "Georgie you know you shouldn't have done that!"

"You can't lie, (Y/n/n)! It was hilarious." He nudged you lightly.

"Yes, it was pretty funny, but you shouldn't have done it!" You said chuckling, "Where is Fred?"

"Outside. Come." Said George, leading you outside. You saw Fred and Ron trying to tackle the tent for the wedding and slowly raising it up high.

"When I get married," said Fred, tugging at the collar of his own robes, not looking at you sitting beside George "I won’t be bothering with any of this nonsense. You can all wear what you like, and I’ll put a full Body-Bind Curse on Mum until it’s all over—" Fred looked up and he saw you, in your beautiful dress/suit. You looked stunning. His jaw slightly dropped.

"Oh yeah?" You teased.

"(Y/n)... You look... breathtaking." He said, grabbing your hands in his. "I love you." He said in a low voice.

"I love you too Freddie."

"Can you guys please stop?" Said Harry.

You smirked, "Did I want to see you making out with Ginny in the kitchen?" Harry's jaw dropped, his cheeks turned red and he broke his eye contact with you. "That's what I thought."