Chapter 6: Banged Head

-Dylan O'brien's POV -

"Wow there are a lot of people who know us here," I chuckled.

"I know right," T-pose agreed.

"Hello gentlemen, please come over here to the VIP room," A man gestured over to a room in the back of the club.

"Great! Thanks," I smiled as we followed him.

-Aria's POV -

"Did you see who it was?" I asked the bartender.

"No I couldn't see the through the crowds," He answered as he put a glass away.

"It's fine, I don't really care anyway," I laughed slightly and took a sip of my water.

"I'm George by the way," He smiled at me.

"Okay?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"That's when you say your name," George murmured.

"Oh right, I'm Aria,"

He put his hand out, "Nice to meet you Aria,"

I shook his hand, "you too!"

"So why don't you care about celebrities?" He questioned in a curious tone.

"Long story short. I met one sometime and I wish I had just given my name when he asked and then none of this would have happened," I explained.

"I'm confused... Your name?" He recalled.

"I told you long story. Hey do you know where the restroom/bathroom is?"

"Yeah, down the hall like your going to VIP but take a right instead of going straight." He instructed.

I got up and walked to the end of the hall just like he said. Although, I heard a familiar voice coming from the VIP room.

"Oh well it's probably just me," I though to myself as I ignored the voice and headed to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I came out and went over to Addison who was still dancing.

I decided to dance for a while and drink with Addi, until somone bumped into me from the back causing me to fall and hit my head.

"Omg Aria are you okay?" Addison bent down next to me.

"I'm fine," I went to get back up but my head hurt so bad I lay back down quickly. "Okay I'm not fine,"

I saw George come over. "Hey is she okay?"

"I don't think so, she hit her head pretty hard!" Addi answered for me.

He picked me up bridal style in his ams and took me to the VIP section. Then my best friend cleared off a table in the corner of the room and lay me on top of it.

"I'll be back with some ice," He said as he left us.

"Hey what happened over there?" Dylan wondered not being able to see anything.

(a/n Aria couldn't see Dylan btw I just wanted to put that in to show that they were in the same room but can't see each other)

"I think I hit my head," I told Addison as I put my hand on my head and rubbed it.

"Well aren't you smart?" She smiled sarcasticly. I groaned in pain; I'm so clumsy.

"Hey were is that guy with the ice?" She said as she looked around the room and noticed Tyler standing there talking to some people.

Addison quickly turned back to face me.

"What. What's wrong?" I asked confused.

-Addison POV-

"O. M. G, did I  just see the one and only Tyler Posey?!" I thought to myself.

I debated on telling Aria or not but she hit her head and wouldn't care. Also she doesn't even like celebrities so I decided not to tell her.

"Nothings wrong. I'm going to find that bartender with the ice. You look like you could use some of that now," I smiled and ran off quickly.

Rapidly, I walked past Dylan and Tyler. I think one of the noticed me because he just looked at me while I went to find that bartender.

It was hard for my not to say anything because I freaking love Tyler but Aria comes first!

-Dylan O'brien POV-

I swear I saw that girl before who just walked past. And then I realised...

"Wait a minute, Tyler!" I shouted over to him and began to hit him to get his attention.

"Will you stop hitting me!" He moaned and grabbed my hand.

I pulled my hand back, "I know that girl over there," I pointed over to the girl who walked past me. She was now in the corner of the room.

(a/n Addison is blocking Aria so Dylan hasn't noticed her yet :) )

"Dylan you have seen lots of people," Tyler reminded me with a sigh.

"No, this is different. I've talked to her about something. Maybe I should go and talk to her," I decided and went to go over but T-pose grabbed my arm causing me to stop walking.

-Aria's POV-

"Wow just great," I thought to myself. I look like an idiot in the corner of the room, by myself lying on top of a table.

Addison came back quite quickly.

"Hey where is my ice?" I groaned.

"Don't worry, the bartener is getting it. It won't take much longer," She gave me a small smile and placed her hand on my head.

"Is it bad?" I looked up at her.

"You definitely have a bump," Addi answered truthfully.

-Dylan's POV-

"I just feel like I should... " I trailed off beginning to walk over again.

"Dylan stop. Just think about what you are doing!" Tyler told me.

I stopped walking and looked over at the wall. Then back at Ty, "Okay I've thought about it!"

"Dylan you don't know this girl," He sighed.

"Well we are about to find out!" I walked over to the corner of the room where the girl was standing.

"Well isn't this just great," I could practically hear him rolling his eyes.

______________________________

Sorry it kept changing from people's perspectives but I wanted to make sure you got a chance to see what they all thought and said! I hopefully it wasn't to confusing :)