Chapter 56: It Read

He got off me and we both lay next to each other for around 30 seconds.

"Dylan what do I do? Am I pregnant?" I asked out of breath.

"I don't know. Tomorrow we can go and get a test to see. But it's okay if you are, I promise to look after you," He said looking at me but I just couldn't look back at him.

I felt his gaze on me as I just stared at the ceiling.

Soon, I heard soft snores of Dylan asleep.

Carefully, I got out of bed and went to the kitchen.

I've been so careful, how could this one mistake happen?

As I was over thinking, I heard the alarm go off in the bedroom.

It's morning already?

-Dylan's POV-

The alarm woke me up at 8am.

I got up and remembered what happened last night.

I felt so guilty, it was all my fault.

My arm felt for Aria but I was just greeted with the cold mattress. She must have been up a while.

Quickly, I got out of bed and saw her standing behind the kitchen Island with her head in her hands looking outside the giant window.

"Baby how long have you been up?" I asked looking at the dark circles under her eyes.

"Um.. Just now," She lied turning away from me.

"Tórres, it's no good lying to each other we need to be honest," I sighed hugging her, "The mattress was cold,"

"Oh... I've been up since you fell asleep so around 6 or 7 hours ago,"

"You need to get some sleep but let's go to the shop and get the test,"

She nodded in agreement and went to get ready.

~~

We got out the car and went inside the supermarket.

Once I followed her to the correct isle, she picked out a few different pregnancy tests. Then she put them in the basket.

"Just incase the others don't work," Aria said adding some more to the basket.

After I went and paid for it all we made it back home.

I wish I could do more for her than just sit around and wait but I couldn't.

She took the boxes into the bathroom as I paced up and down waiting for the results.

-Aria's POV-

My hands were shaking as I got the test out of the box.

I bought quite a few from different brands.

After I did the test it said I had to wait five minutes. I turned it the opposite way round so I couldn't see what it was saying.

Instead of sitting there waiting I went to Dylan.

He was walking up and down the bedroom murmuring stuff to himself. As soon as he saw me he came rushing over, "So are you?"

"I don't know. We have to wait five minutes for it to work,"

Dylan sat down on the bed and patted his lap to sit on him. I straddled him and looked into his eyes, "I'm scared,"

"I know me too. But as long as we are here for each other it will be okay," He replied as his lips grazed mine. I buried my head into his shoulder thinking the worst.

The timer soon went off and we both froze.

"Go look I'll wait here," Dylan remarked as I nodded, went into the bathroom and shut the door.

After turning off the alarm, I got ready to pick up the test.

"You can do this," I said to myself.

My shaky hands slowly picked it up.

It read.....

__________

Hi everyoneeee. I hope u enjoyed today's chapter. If u waited this long for this part to come out sorry but ty for reading it lol

If u have any ideas just message me or comment them please.

Have a great day/night 🥰🤪