Chapter 31: Special Moment

"She did?" Dylan asked, I could feel his heart beat under me go faster than before.

"Yeah but you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," I reassured him.

"You need to know," He took a big sigh and propped himself up on the pillows behind us, "I was on the set, Maze Runner, and some um people were-were doing a stunt,"

"Take your time," I sat slightly up so I could see his face.

"The stunt car. It just came at me and I couldn't move, like I was frozen," His brown eyes pooled with water, "When I went to the hospital we found out I had a concussion,"

"Omg Dyl that's terrible," His tears fell down his cheek and I wiped them away.

"I also suffered from a facial fracture and a brain trauma,"

-Dylan POV-

"I've never said that outloud," I whispered looking at the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen, "That day I nearly died,"

"I can't believe that happened," She got rid of her own tears that fell.

"Tórres, don't cry," I soothed putting my head on her shoulder.

"Sorry I just couldn't survive if I had never met you," Her soft lips met mine. It was like the whole world disappeared and it was just us, together.

The kiss escalated quickly and I was now hovering over her, both of us only in our underwear.

-Aria's POV-

We were both passionately kissing, until I realised he was ontop of me. To start with I was kind of shocked, but that thought soon passed when all I could think of was 'how lucky I am to have this beautifully handsome and incredibly hot specimen in front of me. And he's my boyfriend!' 

"Whatcha thinking about babeee?" Ugh, the way he said that just melted my heart.

"Hmmm, nothing." I responded hoping he wouldn't pry.

"Haha, good." he smirked mischeviously before covering me in lots of little kisses everywhere. I squealed like a five year old and started squirming for him to stop.

I decided to try and escape from him by tickling him in his secret spots, despite that being almost impossible with his heavy weight on me. But somehow my plan had worked. I grinned to myself as I was now ontop him, straddling his toned body and his arms pinned either side of his head so he couldn't torture me anymore.

Dyl went to move his arms but I swiftly applied nearly all of my body weight so that he couldn't. I heard a quick sigh come from him.

My head now directly above his, he spoke "Yanno something?" I nooded in agreement, "I think I'm starting to like this view a lot better."

With the both of us still smiling, I shifted in my spot a little, until I noticed something weird. I giggled to myself as I looked down to what I knew had grown underneath me. "I think somebody else likes this view a lot more."

Dylan frowned in confusion, clearly still unaware of the big, hard problem that was still arising. "Your 'double dick problem' dufus." I laughed, mentally face palming myself. That was until I let out a shaky breath from where Dylan had arose his hips to meet mine and I felt his little friend practically poking at my entrance. 

I didn't even think about what was about to unfold, instead I tried to reciprocate what Dyl was doing.

I removed my hands from his pinned arms and dragged them down his slightly glistening abs. He let out a deep groan as I used his torso for balance and grinded on him. He seemed like he was enjoying it so I kept going until I uncontrollably let out a soft moan.

I guess I didn't know how to react until Dylan grabbed my hips and helped me get back into it again. He pulled me down to his lips where I got lost in my own world. Everytime we kiss it's electrifying.

Before I knew it Dylan was back ontop of me and this time naked. It wasn't long until I felt him unclasping my bra and taking off my lace panties.

I automatically covered my breasts feeling too exposed. 

I felt Dylan's hot breath whisper into my ear, "It's nothing I haven't seen before, beautiful."

The mere feeling of his breath and sound of his manly voice sent shivers down my spine and I knew he was right. He had seen me before and he has never once judged me. 

He started kissing me again, from my lips to my neck to my breasts and back to my lips. He was so sexy and cute at the same time, like HOW!

Eyes closed and enjoying everything Dylan was doing to me, I wanted to make him feel the same way. I unexpectedly grabbed his sex and started jerking him off.

One thing lead to another and my attention was brought to Dylan who was rustling a wrapper. I looked up to see him putting on a condom. I guess from the way I was staring I looked worried.

"Ummm, is this...ugh... okay?" he asks motioning towards the condom.

I can't lie I was technically just staring at something else because what can I say, it's a bit bigger than what I'm used to. I snapped out of my daze before replying, "uh... oh.. yeah. Sorry. Yes this is totally okay... more than okay actually." I let out a shaky laugh.

I think I felt my face grow red at that comment. I heard Dylan just snigger as he finished putting on the protection.

Back ontop of me again, Dylan reassured me, "Listen Tórres," he grazed my cheek with his thumb as we both stared deep into eachothers eyes, "if at any point your not comfortable with this then-"

I placed my finger over his lips before he could say anymore, and I interrupted, "I. Want. This."

He nodded in agreement before both our mouths moved in sync again.

I could feel him aligning his member with my entrance and slightly teasing me as he did. Just as he entered me I whispered into his ear, "I Want You."

I'd never quite felt anything like it. I mean I'd done the dirty before, but this... this felt different. Different in a good way for sure.

The room was soon filled with the erotic sounds of our pleasurable moans and words that had escaped eachothers mouths. I have to admit, Dyl's words of encouragement and his deep grunts made me come undone under him sooner than I'd expected. However, once I did it didn't take him long to follow behind.

As we both finished, we looked into eachothers eyes before engaging in a deep, passionate kiss that seemed forever-lasting.

Once we were done, the both of us sighed and lay down next to one another, under the covers, until we could catch back our breaths. I wiped off the newly formed layer of sweat from my forehead before turning towards Dylan.

"You are amazing," Dylan said facing me, smiling.

"As are you." I smiled back as Dylan kissed my forehead.

Dylan was pretty much passed out by now, with his arm around my waist holding me close.

My pulse was still going pretty fast and butterflies swarmed my stomach.

I love you

I love Dylan O'Brien. What did I just say!? I love him.

I can't say that to him, what if he doesn't say it back?

Dylan's eyes began to close and soon I heard his faint snores.

"Dyl I know your asleep but I- I love you," Woah I said it. I said the L word. Okay now I just need to say it when he is awake.

After overthinking, I finally fell asleep with my head on Dylan's chest.

__________

Sorry it took 4ever to postttt but yh i hope u enjoyed this and i didnt wanna write it so my sis wrote some credit to her GeorgiaStanier 💕💕