Chapter 10: The paper

-Shelley Hennig's POV-

I walked over to Dylan because he was sitting alone and I noticed that he was messing with something in his hands, So I decided to sit next to him.

"Hey?" He said kind of confused why I sat down by him.

"Why are you alone? Plus what's in your hand?" I always got to the point- honesty is the best policy :)

"Aria's number," Dylan held up the piece of paper and showed me it.

"Wait what? You got her number? How? When?" Ugh why does nobody tell me anything these days.

"Last night at the party. I saw Aria and we went back to her place and-" He went to carry on but I cut him off.

"You did what?" 

"Nothing happened. Well I mean i tried to kiss her but she umm..." He trailed off.

"She what?" 

"She pulled away but then her friend showed up and gave this to me,"  Dylan showed the paper to me again.

"Call her!" I exclaimed smiling like a crazy person. I mean he had been trying to find that girl for ages and when he does he doesn't call her.

What I can't." He sighed looking down.

"You spend all your time daydreaming about this girl. Just because she didn't kiss you the second. Only the second time she had seen you doesn't mean it is over!" I couldn't help but moan at him like I don't understand ugh.

"You know," He took a pause and laughed slightly before continuing, " Your right, I like this girl and there is something there I know it,"

"So you gonna call her?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"What no!" He replied with a smile.

"Then what are you gonna do?" I frowned confused with his response.

"Tell you later!" Dylan stood up and walked over to the exit of the building grinning still. Then he walked out leaving me clueless still.

-Aria's POV-

"You really don't have to!" I exclaimed holding the dress in my hand.

"I know but I want to. Besides you'll pay me back when you finally let you dad give you money again," Addison remarked.

"Eventually I am going to need to get a job," I rolled my eyes when she mentioned my dad. I wasn't going to use his money.... Ever! 

"I could never," She said looking at me.

"You waitressed with me at high school remember?" I asked

"Yeah... Worst two weeks of my life," She sighed dramatically. We both began laughing.

Addison picked out a few more things from multiple shops and then we checked out.

As we were walking back to the car Addi said ,"So are you going to do it?"

"Huh do what?" I was in a world of my own and had no idea what she was on about.

"The Jimmy Fallon show!" She exclaimed like it was the most obvious thing in the world which it probably was to be honest.

"Oh I don't know, Going on TV. I'll probably do something stupid and make a fool out of myself." I always say the wrong thing/ do the wrong thing hen I am nervous.

Across the street members of the paparazzi were taking more pictures of us. Couldn't they waste there camera storage on something else?!

"Anyway I have to get home. My dad is on a business trip you should come over, we have the whole house to ourselves," Addison smiled.

"Are you forgetting my dads neighbour. And while he' probably heard about this Dylan thing so maybe some other time," I reminded her as we got into the car.

"Don't care! Your coming over." 

We rode over to the house listening to the radio on low volume.

"That was a stop sign you just pasted," She said looking out of the window.

"Hey you wanted me to drive," I recalled ,"I never remembered saying I'm good," We both chuckled.

Eventually we pulled up to my old neighbourhood which was pretty nice. Me and Addison used to live across the street from one another since I can remember. I parked outside her house and looked over at my fathers house across the street. Walking inside, we headed straight to the kitchen.

"You could wear that new dress to the show," Addison remarked as she grabbed a seat in top of the counter.

"I don't know, should I even go? Like I hate the paparazzi now once I go onto  TV it's just gonna get worse. I want my normal life back," I ranted on.

-Dylan O POV-

I left the building and headed to the only place I could think of in my mind and the only place I wanted to be.

Quickly, I walked down the street almost arriving at my destination.

"Dylan! Dylan!" The paparazzi began swarming around me like I was a flower and they were the bees.

I carried on walking a tiny bit faster and said, "Not now!"

"Let's talk about Aria! Dylan," They carried on walking with me flashing lights all in my face.

"Not now!" I repeated and walked a little further down the road.

I entered the apartment building she lived in and walked over to her apartment number - 2C. Then I went over to the door and knocked but no one answered. Knocking again, there was still no response so I decided to call her name.

"Aria? Aria!" I called into the door.

All of a sudden, her neighbour walked out of his apartment "I don't think she is home boy," He said.

"Yeah I'm starting to get that feeling too," I took a short pause, "Do you know where she left?"

"No I don't," He admitted, "Your that actor guy. My granddaughter is a huge fan!"

"Aww thanks man that means a lot. While maybe her not being her is fate telling me I shouldn't be here," I smiled softly.

"Or maybe... You aren't sure what you want to say if she was here. Where you ready to talk to her?" He asked looking up at me and grinning back.

"I don't know honestly I didn't think about it. I just wanted to see her." I admitted.  To be honest, I couldn't believe I was just telling a 'Stranger' all this. 

"I'm Albert by the way. How about this I give you some advice" Her neighbour said. Because he was older and knew Aria so I could really benefit from it.

"About Aria?" I asked- already knowing the answer but asking anyway. He nodded as they Dylan and the older man walked into his apartment.

________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed reading! What do you think Albert is going to talk about? Please comment and vote it means the world, thankyou!