Chapter 39: Suprise Or Not

When we got into the hotel I instantly jumped on the bed. It was so different from where I live.

"Let's go to sleep so we can surprise them early," Addison suggested.

It was a double queen size bed with lights all around the frame.

I put on my pajamas and put my hair up into a plait.

One we got comfy on the giant bed Addison squealed that Tyler and Dylan had posted a picture of themselves on Twitter

It instantly blew up with thousands of likes.

She commented under the post "Me and my bestie miss you two so much"

Little did they know we were here to surprise them.

Addison threw her arm over me and put her head on my shoulder, "Aria I'm nervous to see Ty what if I'm not what he remembers,"

"Are you joking! Of course he remembers what you look like. You face time at least two times a day," I laughed hitting her with a fluffy pillow.

"Hm that's true. Oh well night,"

"Goodnight,"

~~~

I woke up with eye bags from hardly sleeping. I've been to excited to see Dylan.

However Addi slept like a baby. She definitely got her eight hours.

I decided to get up and make us tea. The kettle boiling woke her up with a yawn, "Ugh what time is it?"

"Time to see our boyfriends!" I exclaimed passing her a hot drink.

"Thanks! I can't wait to see them," She dived out of bed and ran into the bathroom with the cup still in her hands.

Then, she grabbed our makeup bags and dumped them all over the table, setting it up like a shop.

"We are going to look amazing," I got our outfits and put them onto the bed, "1, 2 or 3?"

"Defiantly 2,"

Number two was a dusty pink cropped jumper and black, white and pink checkered trousers with a black belt.

Addison put my hair up in a bun leaving some of the front parts down

Addison put my hair up in a bun leaving some of the front parts down. Then she curled them and we were ready to go.

I messaged Shelley that we were going down so she sent me the address.

-Dylan's POV-

Lately, Brenda - my manager - has been all over me. She won't leave me alone for some reason, and it's really annoying.

It was currently 11am and I just finished shooting a scene. So I decided to go back to my place. Tyler's scene was after mine so I was in the trailer by myself.

After chilling for a while, I got a knock at the door.

Ugh, it was her again - Brenda. What could she possibly want now?

"Hey Dyl bill," She smiled chewing her gum obnoxiously loud.

"Hi. Can I help you?" I scratched my head awkwardly.

"It's just -," She barged past me into my living area, "I've liked you for a really long time and I just want to,"

All of a sudden Brenda jumped on me and kissed me.

I pulled back instantly, "I have a girlfriend!"

"So, no one has to know," She pulled me to the couch and pushed me on it.

"I can't, I love Aria," But it was no use she wouldn't listen. Next thing I knew she was on top of me.

-Aria's POV-

Addison went to go to Tyler and I went to thier trailer where Shelley told me they would be.

The door was already open for some reason.

Here I go.. 1, 2, 3.

Slowly, I walked in, "Suprise!" I shouted but there was no response.

I decided to look around but as I went to the couch all I saw was Dylan, without clothes on, kissing Brenda.

"Tórres? It's not what it looks like  I promise!" He said while the woman was still on him; naked.

I didn't say anything but ran out. My legs just kept running until I was out of breath in the middle of no where.

Tears filled my eyes as I sat on the pavement and began crying.

This person came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder, "Excuse me ma'am are you okay?"

I looked up and saw it was Tyler Hoechlin, "Ty?"

"Aria? Are you alright?" I got up and hugged him instantly, "Shell told me you were going to surprise Dylan,"

"I- It's," I couldn't get my words out because of this giant lump I had in my throat.

"It's okay. Come with me," He led me up to this trailer and we went inside, "This is my so called house. Now you can tell me what happened,"

"I went to, um, see Dyl and the door was wide open so I.. I went inside and saw him making out with, with Brenda on the couch," I sobbed into his shoulder as he hugged me.

"Omg Aria. I can't believe him," He stood up with his hands in fists, "No one hurts my friends!"

"Ty please don't. It will just make things worse," As much as I wanted him to go and beat Dylan's ass I didn't want to see him hurt.

"Okay, but let me make you a drink," I nodded as he got up and grabbed two cups.

"Its just- I travelled so many hours to suprise him just to see him with another woman," At this point my eyes were sore and I felt sick from crying so much.

"Of course. But in Dyl's defence Brenda has not left him alone," He passed me a drink.

"Well your not lying there, when we went on a date she threatened me to break up with him," I hadn't told anyone that before.

"What! Oh hell na. I'm getting her fired immediately," Thank God.

"Oo can you film it. I wanna see the look on her face," We both laughed.

But what does this to to our relationship?

________________________

This chapter is 200 words longer than the other one.

sorry I haven't been posting a lot. My guinea pig just died after six years 💕🕊️ her name was Fluffy.

I hope you all understand. Have a great day <33