Chapter 37: Pretend To Sleep

"Noah," The name made we want to throw up.

"Oh my. Darling that's terrible," He said hugging me again with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, but luckily Addi was there to help me,"  I sighed putting my head on his fraile shoulder.

"I've always liked that girl!" He exclaimed smiling.

Albert was always like a grandfather figure to me. He was their for me whenever I needed him.

"She literally jumped on him like  a wild animal," We laughed as he went to make us a hot drink.

My neighbour ended up staying until it was around 12am.

"Al it's really late you should go and get some sleep," In truth I didn't want him to go, I didn't want to be alone.

"Sweetie, I'm not going to leave you by yourself,"

Thank goodness.

"Are you sure?" I asked, feeling bad.

"Of course!" He smiled making me relax.

Soon, we both fell asleep on the couch. I was slumped over on his arm while he had his head on my shoulder snoring lightly.

But everytime I closed my eyes I saw him. Felt his breath on me. Felt his hands on me.

I shot up startling the old man, "Darling, are you alright?"

"Yeah.. Just um another bad dream," I swallowed the tears away and he put his arm around me.

Most of the night I was awake, just waiting for it to be daylight.

As Albert yawned I instantly closed my eyes so it looked like I was still asleep.

Carefully, he stood up and turned on the kettle to make a hot drink.

I pretended to yawn and stretch my arms out like I just woke up when I actually being awake four hours waiting for him to wake.

"Good morning dear," He said to me coming over, "Sleep well?"

"Yeah, great thanks," I lied getting up to finish making the drinks.

"Glad to hear,"

Once we chattered some more Albert had to go and feed his cat but I said he didn't have to come back because Addi was coming over.

I also added that I was going to see Dylan and asked if he could keep an eye on my apartment and he was happy to.

To be honest, I haven't had time to pack all my things to go and see my boyfriend so I ran into the bedroom and grab my suitcase.

Looking around, I grabbed the nearest clothes I saw and put them inside it making sure to fold them all.

The front door knocked twice and I quickly answered.

"Hey Addi!" I exclaimed hugging her.

"Hi girl, how you feelin'?" When Addison said that I knew what she was on about.

How you feelin' she wanted to say are you okay from getting assaulted by your ex?

No

"Yeah I'm good, come in," I led her into my bedroom where it  was full of clothes, "Wanna help me?"

"Girl, I think I need too," She laughed picking up the outfits that were lying on the floor.

"Thanks," I moved a few tops out of the way so I could sit down and let Addi do the work.

After about a hour, she finished but the suitcase wouldn't shut.

"Ari can you come and help me?"

I rushed over and tried to push the lid down while she tried to zip it up but it wouldn't work.

In the end, I sat on top of it and then finally it done up.

We packed all our things in the back of my car and drove off to the airport.

The radio switched on and music began playing out the speaker.

Chase Atlantic music filled the car with our singing.

Soon, we made it to the giant building and got all our luggage.

Struggling, me and Addison managed to pull the suitcases up the steps and we sat on two seats at the front.

How was I going to tell Dylan what happened with Noah?

Will he be angry with me?

My leg bounced up and down and I zoned out until all I heard was the brunette haired girl calling my name.

"Aria? Hello? Are you good?" She asked waving her hand infront of my face.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine," I smiled and saw a young boy standing behind a older lady, maybe his mom?

"Well this little guy would like a photo,"

He stood more forward and I took a selfie with him. His smile from one ear to another.

"My son is a very big fan of you and Dylan O'Brien," The lady said rubbing his hair.

A person announced our flight.

"I would love to carry on talking but that's our flight," I felt bad to leave them in such a hurry but I couldn't wait to see Dylan.

We all waved goodbye and I began walking towards the airplane.

________

Sorry it has taken me 4ever to update! I will try and do it more often.

What do you think Dylan will say?

Please vote and comment thankyou <33