HETALIA AWARDS WINNERS!!!

Me: Thank you for actually voting! We have the results!

America: Yep! ^^

Fabulous Senpai: The first vote was for Most Unique Laugh between France, Prussia, Spain, and America. The winner is.........SPAIN!

Spain: ^^ I like turtles!

Huggable Senpai: The second vote was for Best Supporting Country between Germany, England, Italy, and Japan. The winner is......JAPAN!

Japan: Hai. I think we arr know that.

America: The third vote was for Most Humorous between Prussia, America, Romano, and Spain. The winner is......PRUSSIA!

Prussia: Oh ja! I'm sexy und I know it!

Me: The next one was for Hottest Accents between Russia, Germany, England, and Japan! Ooooo! The winner is.......ENGLAND! GO ARTIE!

England: Wow. I do have a sexy accent don't I......

Me: *blushies*

Australia: The next vote was for biggest coward, mate between Italy, Romano, France, and Latvia. The winner is.......ITALY!

Italy: VEEEEEEEEE~ I WIN!! (^^)/>

Portugal: Hehe.....I LOVE YOU SPAIN! :3

Spain: O_O The next vote was for Biggest ladiesman..

Huggable Senpai: I'll take that award. ^^

Me: Oh! ^^ Senpai though! ^^

England: =_= I hate you Huggable Senpai....

Huggable Senpai: What?

England: Nothing!

Spain: Anyway it was between America, England, France, and Austria. The winner is.......France!

France: Ohonhonhon!

Crazy Senpai: Hola papi! ((Quote from her)) ^^

All Senpais: O_o

Crazy Senpai: The next vote is for Most powerful woman!

Me: I'll take that!

Crazy Senpai: Between Seychelles, Hungary, Liechtenstein, and Belarus, the winner is........HUNGARY!!!!

Hungary: Of course. ^^

Japan: The next vote was for best weapon between America, Russia, China, and Hungary. The winner is.......RUSSIA!!!!!!

Russia: Da! ^J^

Huggable Senpai: I'll do it again cause it's fun. The next vote was for most adorable.

Me and Huggable Senpai: *at the same time* ME!! .............O/////O

Huggable Senpai: Um.....well....between Canada, Italy, Spain, and Sealand, the winner is Canada....and Admin...

Canada: yay.......

Me: YAY! *hugs Huggable Senpai* SO HUGGABLE!!

Huggable Senpai: O/////O

England: Lastly, who would most likely survive a zombie apocalypse between Germany, America, England, and Japan. The winner is...........GERMANY!

Germany: Of course.

Me: Thanks for voting! ^^ Hope you had fun deciding!