Shaving Cream

Me: When your shaving cream decides to give up. *applies shaving cream on leg and runs razor through it*

Hair: *stays there*

Me: FRIGGIN SHAVING CREAM GAVE UP!!!!! NYEHHHHHH!!!!!! *throws bottle across the bathroom*

10: Hm?? *shrugs*

Me: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Shaving cream: NYEH HEH HEH!!!!! >:3

Me: THE SHAVING CREAM IS PAPYRUS!!!!!!!!! THAT DIRTY BONE TROLL!!!!!!

Papyrus: *escapes shaving cream bottle with a plate of spaghetti in hand*

Me: =_=

Sans: Breh.......your gonna have a bad tiem. *knocks spaghetti on the floor*

Papyrus: *whines*

Sans: Hey Pap! Want some cheese with that wine? *wink* 

Me: Yassssssssssss.

Sans: *plays the trombone*

Papyrus: STOP PLAGUING MY LIFE WITH INCIDENTAL MUSIC, SANS!!!! djuhfyegtwhjdciuhyyfsgshebmduhygvewbhjdsuygdvbhsdjiuhgvgbhuygtfcvhuytfrdfghgftdrszxfcg!!!! >:U

Sans: ;p 

Me: ..................I just realized...............you guys are in my bathroom...........

Sans: ......................................

Papyrus: .............................................

Me: GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM!!!!!!! *pushes both outside and slams the door*

Sans: Pfft. Women..........

Baymax: Diagnosis: Puberty........

Sans and Papyrus: Yep................

**So yeah..................for those of you who don't know Undertale, I highly recommend it! It's amazing, full of fun characters, and just a beautiful storyline! For those of you who do know, you can now ask or dare Sans and Papyrus on here if you want to. *pats Sans and Papyrus*

Sans: ^^

Papyrus: ^^

I'm still new to Undertale but you don't have to worry about spoilers with me. I've seen it all since last week. ^^ Though just don't spoil it for anyone else........please...........anyway......See ya guys! *sneezes* I'm still friggin sick.............;-;**