Things I HATE About the Beach

Me: Ok.....so there are a few things I absolutely HATE about the beach! Here they are!

1. That moment when it's 100 degrees outside but when you get in the water, it's COLD! WHAT THE.......

2. Jellyfish.....I hate jellyfish......

3. I hate when the seaweed or even the water gets in your mouth.....eww

4. When you get out of the beach, you're whole entire body is covered with sand! WHY?!

5. I hate when women wear bikinis that OBVIOUSLY are WAY too small. STOP TRYING TO SHOW OFF YOUR BOOBS!! YOU'RE NOT UKRAINE AND IT LOOKS WEIRD!!!

Ukraine: Hm? *boing boing*

Me: O_o Anyway......

6. I hate it when people are there with their boyfriends/girlfriends and they be like "ILY" BUT SERIOUSLY!! Show your love SOMEWHERE ELSE! No one needs to see that! ((I'm not being a love hater but I mean sometimes.....it gets crazy.....if ya know what I mean...))

7. I hate when you're trying to relax and these really noisy kids come running all over you! GET AWAY FROM THE CIRCLE! *draws a circle around with a stick*

Kids: O_O

8. Lastly....................I especially hate it when................well kind of......when you see your senpai at the beach......especially if it's a guy........he be shirtless......you be in bikini....awkward....

Huggable Senpai: Hey! *wearing dude swimwear......you get the picture....*

Me: O/////O *in swimwear.......you get the picture....* DON'T NOTICE MEH TODAY SENPAI! NOT TODAY!! *covers self with a towel and drives away in the Murica mobile*

America: *driving the Murica mobile* ^^

Huggable Senpai: O_o