When State Farm Isn't a Good Neighbor + ((A/N))

Me and Hungary: *find fabulous red and white suspenders and gasp* 

Hungary: *picks them up* Hello beautiful. *sings* Like a good neighbor State Farm is there!

Prussia: *appears out of nowhere*

Hungary: How much is my discount double check savings?

Prussia: About $1.50.

Hungary: Done! *goes to buy suspenders*

Me: ;-; *sings* I don't have State Farm but insurance find me money!

Switzerland: I got you a dollar. ^-^ *dollar on fishing rod*

Me: =_= *goes to grab it*

Switzerland: Ooooo! You almost had it! Ya gotta be quicker than that! XD

Liechtenstein: You're so mean big brother. >-< 

Prussia: Well...............I got Awesome dollars......

Me: =_= No thanks............

**I just had to. XD I was watching the commercial. So........I'm kinda bored so I have an idea! If you guys remember where the story line left off with the little girl, then great! Ok....so try to guess what's gonna happen next! Very specifically! Like.........ex.

    The little girl was actually Prussia's daughter from the future and she ends up teaming up with Miss Admin and the Doctor for revenge against the evil of the Master.  

THAT'S NOT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!! I JUST CREATED THAT AS AN EXAMPLE!! You don't have to guess but if you want to, submit your guess in the comment section((comments are appreciated ^-^)) and voila! I just might actually take your guess into consideration. ((Been stuck on what to do next. ><)) If you don't want me to take it into consideration, just put 'nc' in your comment. I know this is complicated but if you want to go ahead. Love ya! ^-^**

                                                                                                                                                                ~Miss Admin (^^)/>