Computers (Hunter x Reader)

**So I forgot to say that Hunter is a huge Star Wars nerd. Not your cup of tea, wait for the other ones. XD Hope you like it. Pretend that you are in my crappy school. This is kind of like a crack fic so don't take it too seriously unless you want to.**

Hunter entered his username and password into the school computer in the quiet library. You sat next to him and watched as the computer started to load up his homepage very slowly. The school computers were always slow. This time,  it was slower than usual. Hunter looked over to you, "What's up (y/n)?"
You looked into his eyes, "Nothing really." You looked away. Hunter sighed, "This stupid computer is so slow."
You smiled, "Then why are you using it instead of using your tablet?"
"The tablet is dead and I forgot to do that typed essay."
Your eyes widened. That essay was due today and it had to be 800 words long. You felt bad for him though it was his fault that he waited until now to do it. The computer finally loaded up though it was almost time to head to first period. Hunter was screwed. You decided to ask, "Hey Hunter. What's your first period?"
He answered, "History."
"Maybe you can just skip first period to finish."
"What about you?"
"Um...... I'm sure math can't be all that important. I'll just ask Miss Admin what they did."
"I wouldn't trust her for math stuff. She probably can't even add."
Both of you laughed though a librarian came over and shushed the both of you. She asked you two, "Aren't you two supposed to be in first period?"
You didn't know what to say. You didn't want to lie. Hunter quickly stepped in, "Um..... We're doing a group assignment. Our teacher sent us here."
The librarian nodded, "That better be it."
You were fairly new to the school but you were very familiar with all of the staff members you should avoid. Miss Admin had helped you survive for a while and got you pretty popular in the process. That's how you met Hunter. Actually, both of you met in this library. You remembered it clearly. Miss Admin was sitting next to him and working on a project and you felt alone so you joined with them. Ever since then Miss Admin only talked to Hunter when you weren't around. You asked him, "Hunter. Remember when we first met?"
He started typing the essay on a word document, "Yeah. Why? You're not asking me out are you?" He started laughing but you didn't. His smile turned neutral, "Are you?"
You shook your head, "No. But I've been wanting to tell you something." You scooted closer to him and he scooted away from you. "I wanted to ask if......."
There was a poster on the wall over a pile of books that had a ton of glitter and stars on it. It said, " Come to the school dance! We have cookies!" You looked back at Hunter, "Would you go........ I mean....... Are you going to the dance?"
Hunter smirked, "Those dances are for losers. They're trying to pull me into the dark side by saying they have cookies. I am Darth Vader."
You laughed, "You're such an idiot."
The two of you laughed together as you heard books fall to the floor. Hunter got up from his chair and looked to see where the books fell. You followed him. Both of you found Miss Admin under an entire pile of Harry Potter books with a camera in her hand, "Harry Potter books hurt...."
Hunter picked up a few books and put them back on the shelf, "Were you spying on us or something?"
Miss Admin growled, "I would've gotten enough footage to make an entire franchise of this ship if it weren't for you meddling kids and Harry Potter books...."
Hunter, Miss Admin, and you laughed together as the friends you were.
**I'm laughing so hard right now! Hunter's gonna love this!**