Percy knows more than Athena!

This chapter was made possible by Honey! Download and you can save on thousands using vouchers! It only take two clicks! Nah, SamuelTracksTG  edited it check out his books. Especially his back in time book similar to grandpa_kronos  do ver book.

Percy crept silently in the shadows, his every footstep unheard. He pressed his back against the school lockers of Westover Hall. From the corner of his eye, he spotted two approaching figures. Percy sauntered towards the two figures, Riptide twirling in his right hand. A pudgy woman wearing a name tag that said, 'Mrs Gottschalk', stood in front of him, and beside her stood a thin man with snake-like slits for pupils, his name tag reading 'Dr Thorn'.

"Young man, what are you doing in the halls? You should be in the auditorium, and I don't think you belong in this school! No visitors allowed!" Mrs Gottschalk exclaimed with a sharp, rather annoying voice.

Percy snickered at the name. "What kind of name is Gottschalk? It sounds like 'Got Chalk?'. I have chalk," Percy thought. He snapped his fingers to control the mist. "I belong in this school, now you will leave me alone." He ordered, addling her brain.

Mrs Gottschalk nodded her head with a dreamy expression and walked away. Doctor Thorn narrowed his eyes, "Are you sure about that? I have not seen you here before." The way Dr.Thorn said this was more like a statement than a question.

At once, Percy was on guard. He uncapped Riptide and pressed it to Dr Thorns jugular. "Hello monster. I know what you are here for - the Di Angelos, Atlas, and the Ophiotaurus." Percy smirked at Atlas' henchman shocked face.

Kronos had been idiotic enough to tell all his plans to Tartarus, who simply relayed the information to him. "How do you know!" Dr Thorn snarled.

"I have my ways. Now swear your allegiance to me, on the River Styx!" Percy ordered. The manticore started looking for ways out before finding one.

"You made it!" A voice chirped.

At once, Percy inferred the voice to be Luke Castellan, his friend. Normally, Percy would be thrilled to be reunited with his old friend. Unfortunately, he could not be spotted by any demigods now, especially in a moment of such importance.

"You're lucky!" Percy sneered at the monster before shadow travelling to the auditorium. Percy looked towards his right to see Annabeth, Luke, Thalia, and a kid with blond hair and electric blue eyes.

"Shit!" Percy thought as the demigods neared his location in the dance floor of the auditorium. Percy rapidly scanned his surroundings looking for the children of Hades.

His eyes landed on a pair of Italian-looking siblings that looked similar to Hades, with the same dark shade of hair and eyes. He walked towards the siblings, a girl and a boy.

"The girl was stunningly beautiful with her smooth olive skin, her infectious smile and her silky black hair cascading down her shoulders," Percy thought as he approached the dancing siblings.

"Hello. What's your name? Mine's Jackson, Percy Jackson." Percy held out his hand for the girl to shake.

"Hello. I'm Bianca, and this is Nico." Bianca shook Percy's hand and pointed to a frowning Nico.

"May I dance with you?" Percy put on a fake smile as his right hand crept to his pocket, noticing the approaching Dr Thorn.

Bianca blushed, but put on a sincere apologetic look. "I'm sorry, but I can't. If I dance with you, my brother will be left alone."

Nico stopped frowning and grinned, happy to see that his sister wouldn't forget about him because of another boy.

Percy frowned a little before smiling. "It's alright. Nico can come too." Percy grabbed onto Bianca's and Nico' arms and dragged them out of the auditorium as Dr Thorn got a little too close for comfort.

"Skata!" Percy swore, noticing the four demigods pointing at him and chasing him.

"Hey!" Nico cried out. "Where are you taking my sister and I? The dance floor is inside!" Nico shouted, pointing inside the auditorium. "Come on Bia - " Nico never finished his sentence as a roar interrupted him.

"Styx!" Percy whipped out Riptide as Bianca shrieked, "You have a sword!"

Percy ignored Bianca's accusation and got into an offensive stance. He ran out of the school, grabbing Nico and Bianca's arms against their will yet again. In front of Percy, Thalia was charging the Manticore with her spear, Luke slumped on the ground nearby with a Manticore spike in his left thigh. To the side, the demigod with blond hair and electric blue eyes cowered under a car.

"Coward!" Percy thought, his eyes scanning for Annabeth to see her on the Manticore.

Percy sighed and turned to the two offspring of Hades. "Stay here!"

They nodded their heads in fear after seeing such a huge beast.

Thalia cried out in pain, as she was scratched by a spike. Tears of pain welled up in her eyes. Luke was unconscious, and Annabeth was on the Manticore while Liam was still hiding underneath the car.

Suddenly, a figure sprang from the shadows in full armor made of fire, carrying a spear made of fire and a leaf-shaped Celestial Bronze sword. It stabbed the Manticore in the neck with its spear.

The Manticore roared in pain and shook the warrior of fire off its neck. The warrior landed on the floor with a thump, the fiery armor vanishing to reveal a boy with sea-green eyes. Thalia scampered to the boy's side, to check for injuries.

Suddenly, the Manticore burst into flames and fell down the cliff along with Annabeth.

Percy got up and groaned. "Stupid Manticore!"

Thalia looked at him bewildered. "Who are you?"

Percy pointed at Luke. "My name's not important. Now if I were you, I'd go check on my friend. Manticore poison is lethal."

Thalia nodded, manifesting her spear into the Mace Canister as she went over to Luke.

Percy capped riptide and followed Thalia to Luke. He concentrated on the liquids in Luke's body. "Water, blood, - aha! Manticore poison!" Percy turned to Thalia, who was sobbing, scared her friends was going to die. "I can save him, but I need you pull out the spike slowly." Percy requested with a soft voice.

Thalia nodded, as she slowly pulled out the spike from Luke's thigh. At once, green liquid gushed out of his body, which shook violently before stopping. He let out a series of gasps.

With a final gasp, Luke opened his eyes to see a sobbing Thalia hugging him, and a stranger feeding him ambrosia. "Where —are the—- demigods —we —were —-supposed to —-find?" Luke questioned Thalia, ignoring the stranger feeding him ambrosia, between mouthfuls.

Percy facepalmed at his stupidity. "I forgot the siblings!" He got up and ran towards the school. "I know I may seem weird," he beseeched the two when he reached them, "But please follow me. This is regarding your father."

The Di Angelo Siblings nodded and cautiously followed him to the other demigods. Liam had come out of his little hiding spot. Luke gasped as he saw Percy. "Percy? Is that you!"

"Hello, Luke!" Percy hugged Luke with a sincere smile on his face.

Luke was speechless. His friend, who was once thought to be dead, was alive. "I miss you, Percy!" Luke finally found his voice and hugged Percy back.

Percy released Luke from the hug and turned to Liam and Thalia, "Who are you?"

"I'm Thalia, daughter of Zeus," Thalia greeted.

"I'm the best demigod ever! Liam, son of Zeus!" Liam puffed out his chest.

"I'm Percy, son of Poseidon," Percy greeted them back. "And they are the demigods you were sent to find." Percy pointed towards the awkwardly shuffling Bianca and Nico.

Suddenly, a hunting horn erupted out of nowhere. A voice yelled, "Hunters, Charge!"