The Group of Eternal Virgins

This one's being written by me. If you can't guess who this is, I'll be severely offended.

"Oh, come on." Luke sighed, exhausted, as he had only just begun to recover from the Manticore poison.

"Not them." Thalia growled. Percy was surprised by her hostility, unless the hunters had randomly decided to despise all girls instead, and the chances of that happening were about as high as Annabeth openly praising Poseidon.

"W-what's happening?" Bianca asked, standing protectively over Nico.

"Who are you?" Liam asked powerfully, taking a stand against the many hunters of Artemis. Thankfully, they stopped in their tracks to glare at him, clearly perceiving him as arrogant.

"You are lucky, boy, that we do not slay thee where you stand." A particularly regal-looking hunter scowled.

"What, so you just randomly go around killing guys for no reason?" Percy asked sarcastically. Luke looked at him and shook his head violently, immediately regretting it as his head pounded.

An arrow was shot directly at the top of Percy's pants, making him yelp as he caught the arrow and tossed it away.

"What was that for?!" He accused the hunters, who stared at him in shock. Even Artemis. Percy knew who they were, he was just playing with them. He didn't expect this level of hostility.

"For disrespecting our mistress." A hunter put in uncertainly, not sure of how much power they were dealing with.

"Well, you disrespected my friends, but you don't see me castrating you." Percy deadpanned, flicking his hair out of his eyes. It was always getting in his way.

Unexpectedly, one of the hunters sighed and fainted, her cheeks rosy.

"New recruit." Artemis mumbled, before her face turned fiery. "How dare you seduce my huntress, boy!"

"How dare I what now?" Percy repeated, completely confused. "Try to improve my vision? Gee, sorry I want to see."

"Apollo's enjoying this." Luke mumbled as the sun shone particularly brightly at Percy's comment.

"How is he not dead?" Thalia murmured, surprised that he was not lying on the floor in a pool of blood.

"I guess since he caught the arrow." Liam shrugged. "I could do better, but that was pretty cool." He admitted, puffing out his chest.

Thalia shook her head in annoyance, along with Bianca.

"That was so cool!" Nico exclaimed. "He just- caught the arrow!"

"Yes, he did, Nico." Bianca childishly informed him, using a baby voice, which made the boy scowl, which only deepened when he noticed that her attention hadn't quite strayed from Percy.

This time, Artemis herself shot the arrow, which travelled faster than the mortal eye could conceive, in the exact same spot the original arrow had gone.

Yet Percy still managed to dodge it.

"Give me one reason I shouldn't turn you into a jackalope right now." Artemis growled.

"Uh... once I shaved my entire head when I was seven to help a girl with Alopecia." Percy mentioned, remembering the incident.

"You lie." Artemis snarled. No male could be that compassionate.

"Wow! Apollo is really enjoying this!" Luke exclaimed as the sun shine a spotlight onto Percy.

Luke was quickly shut up by an arrow that grazed his 'sun don't shine' part.