Mama

"Liam! Get back!" Percy explained, staring at the massive looming figure of Mimas.

Percy drew out Riptide as he gaped, mouth wide open, at the sneering giant.

"Gaea has raised me once more, this time to serve as I please, and boy will I have fun with the greatest demigod of the generatio.! Now die godly scum!"

Liam staggered backwards, it was unbelievable, a minute ago you were chatting with a 'friend' and the next a massive idiot 50 feet tall came up to you ready to stab you with a bloody 12 foot sword.

"Percy, father told me that only giants are killable by a god and a demigod and I don't see a god here."

Percy wrinkled his nose in annoyance , it was confusing to say the least. Percy was fear filled from meeting an ancient nearly unkillable immortal but he was also filled with excitement, it was a challenge and an unbeatable challenge. How else was he to further progress his skills?

"The ancient laws bind you. No immortal may harm a mortal unless challenged or dueled!" Percy was obviously making up laws, he wasn't sure whether ancient laws allowed immortals to stab demigods.

The giant obviously wasn't very smart over his own laws, "So what? No laws override my mother's command, a first generation protengonio."

The giant charged with his massive sword, dragging it on the ground, all he needed was 1 blow and the demigod's bone would be smashed to powder, killing them instantaneously.

The giant lifted up his sword and slammed it down causing a massive tremor in the earth. '

"Hey! Mama's boy, Come at me!" Percy taunted, MImas growled in rage as he turned around and swung his sword right at Percy.

The sword swung at his feet as Percy summoned a shadow lasso to whip himself over the sword and on the hand of Mimas.

"What the? Mother never told me about this."

Liam drew out his sword from his scabbard as he sprinted towards Mimas in his state of confusion, he slid on the ground as his sword drew out a large gash in the back of Mimas' right foot, snapping his achilles tendon.

The giant roared in anger as he kicked his right foot behind, landing a massive blow to Liam, knocking him out and sending him flying through the air miles per hour.

"You think I fear you?" Mimas let out a beastly cry of rage as he swung his sword wildly around,almost  knocking Percy off his hand.

Percy spared no second, when the monster kicked Liam, and nearly killed him, he struck his sword in MImas' right arm.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a super vital point and merely felt to the giant as if a toothpick was jabbed into your arm. Pain but you'll survive.

The giant flicked his hand to Percy ready to kill him, but once again the son of Poseidon had another trick up his sleeve.

He exploded in shadows, creating the illusion as if he blew up and Mimas had crushed him.

The giant cheered in victory, proud of himself, that was until he felt a burning sensation on his nape.

His hand darted towards his neck, but it stopped short. The giant fell to the ground as he choked and wirthed about. Percy had created a garrote made of fire and had looped it around MImas' head.

Foot planted against Mimas' neck he pulled harder on the garrote made of flames, strangling and burning Mimas.

"Ready to die?" Percy asked as he pulled harder, choking the poor son of Gaea.