Skeletons are annoying

The quest had started off on a good note. Zoe and Bianca sat in the front, with everyone else sitting in the back of the truck. After a reluctant acceptance, Zoe was chosen to be the one to drive. And since Bianca had no beef with Zoe, she was chosen to be in the passenger seat.

However, Zoe had been trying to teach Bianca about how to track and other wildlife things. Yet she couldn't even find out the exact formation for plants to be put into a tracking position. So Zoe had to double-task afterwards. And she completely ignored all of Thalia's complaints about it.

Soon Zoe started going crazy with driving, pressing the gas pedal even harder. In response, Thalia snapped her fingers to manipulate the mist and created another deception around the van. "Are you trying to kill us!?" Zoe didn't even answer back, just kept driving.

A grumble escaped Thalia's lips, throwing her head to the side of the car. Hours passed since that ordeal, and soon enough they stopped at a museum.

"Are you serious? A museum?" Percy asked rhetorically, glaring over at Zoe but she only shrugged carelessly. Everyone else started exiting the car, while he glared at Zoe. Hopping out of the car, they all started walking inside.

"So all of a sudden, the Bane of Olympus is in a museum? What? Are we supposed to do it? Look at history? That is stupid! We are literally supposed to save the world, not go into a museum!" Liam complained, and he was for sure bored at this point.

"Are thou questioning tracking that was taught to me by Mi'Lady Artemis herself?" She fired back, getting the fire between the two to increase.

Would you guys stop arguing? Percy thought, growing impatient at the duo as they fired at each other. He glanced over to Thalia but she was already gone somewhere. Looking over to where Bianca was, she is also gone. Where the Tartarus did they go? He continued in his mind, looking backwards but seeing Liam and Zoe still arguing.

Weaving deeper into the museum, he disappeared behind a door. A whole rush of power suddenly burst into him as his head blasted backwards. Multiple figures stood in front of him, and they seemed pretty confident.

"Get the kittens out of here! Someone-get the other bones!" A figure roared. He easily figured out the figure as Atlas, and he already knew all of their plans. Percy easily weaved through multiple figures in his way, before he burst into a full on sprint. Quickly and swiftly, he easily grabbed the fabric as he yelled back, "Take that, Atlas!"

Orders were suddenly being blared around the room, but Percy left it before anything happened or changed. Looking around the room, he tried to look for the others but nothing was in sight. A loud slam was heard to the left, and pulling out Riptide, he ran towards it with Zoe's hunter fabric in his hands.

"Guys! Anyone!" he yelled out, and then he saw a hand be raised in the air as Liam came out of whatever fell.

"Uh-Present!" He yelled back, but Percy was getting worried.

"Where are the others?"

"I have no idea man. The last thing I saw was a fist before you appeared." Liam answered back, finally looking at Percy and taking a good look. "Percy, your whole sleeve is gone but you're carrying a silver one. Did you dye it? Because it looks amazing!" He told Percy.

"What?" He glanced down at his sleeve and just realized that it was gone. "Dang-it!" He yelled in frustration, throwing Zoe's fabric onto the ground. Screw that. He thought, as he just realized the Spartoi are going to follow them no matter what.

"We need to get together with the others, like now Liam! Let's go!" Percy encouraged, but Liam was standing there still.

"Percy. Um. What the Hades are those skeletons!?" He screamed, pulling out his sword. A grunt of annoyance came out of Percy, and he turned around to see all 12 Spartoi marching over to them. These guys are so annoying. The thought he couldn't hold in as he spoke it out loud.