The virgin gets sassed

Percy bowed mockingly. "At your service, daughter of Zeus."

"Another child of the Big Three?" Thalia smirked, her electric blue eyes flashing with amusement. "Zeus will be furious."

"Where's the other demigod, by the way?" Percy asked.

Thalia pointed towards a corner, where a limping Luke and a hyper Nico were chatting excitedly about Mythomagic.

"Hey Percy, look, Nico showed me this really cool card game about mythology!" Luke shouted. "It's called Mythomagic! Can we buy it, Thalia?"

Thalia looked at Luke, bewildered.

"I guess." She shrugged in neutrality.

Bianca laughed at the antics of her brother and the demigods, before putting on a serious face.

"Percy, can you take us to see our father?"

Percy nodded in affirmation and walked towards Nico with Bianca trailing behind. "Nico, do you want to see your father?"

"Yes, please!" Nico answered excitedly, placing the cards in his pocket.

Percy grabbed onto Nico's and Bianca's arms just as an arrow whizzed past him.

"Don't touch that maiden!"

Percy raised his eyebrow at Zoë, the hunter that fired the arrow. "Sheesh, lady! Do you ever give up?! I'm just taking them to their father!"

Nico chuckled at Percy's retort, but was quickly shut up by a glare from Zoë.

"Let go of her!" Zoë ordered.

"Nah, see ya later at camp." Percy raised his hand and made a finger gun towards Zoë, before fading into the shadows of a tree along with the children of Hades.

"Beep! Beep! You have arrived at your destination," Percy announced in a monotone. "Hades' Palace, The Underworld."

Nico and Bianca got down on their knees and vomited. "Nasty!"

Percy laughed at their reaction to shadow travelling, knowing full well how horrible it was.

In front of the 3 demigods sat a figure 15 feet tall, on a black obsidian throne with skulls lining it and jewels embedded in it.

Hades' face broke into a grin upon seeing his 'champion' and his two children. He spread his hands wide in welcoming gesture before suddenly panicking, remembering Persephone hated his demigod kids.

"I don't have much time, Persephone is coming back from her stroll in Elysium, so I need you to know that I love you both, and I am sorry I cannot protect the two of you. Therefore, I have two presents for you to ensure your survival." Hades snapped his finger as two skeletons came forward, bowing deeply to Hades before presenting a bow and quiver filled with arrows to Bianca, and a sword to Nico.

"Cool!" Nico cried out, excited. "I love it!" Nico grabbed the sword and randomly swished it, decapitating the unfortunate skeleton in front of him.

Bianca smiled, eyes shining with mirth at her brother's actions, before picking up the bow and quiver. Bianca nocked an arrow and fired a perfect shot in the equally unfortunate skeleton's forehead. Bianca grinned at her achievement before thanking her father.

Hades smiled and let out a breath of air he was holding - not that gods need air - knowing his children did not resent him.

"The arrows are tipped with Stygian iron, one scratch will be able to kill any monster. Not mentioning the sword, which is also made out of Stygian iron and cooled in the Styx itself, making it unbreakable." He lectured. "Now, quickly! You must leave this place!" He ordered, and Percy shadow travelled them away.

The hunters had just arrived in Camp Half Blood, where they were greeted by Chiron and campers who were forced to do so. The hunters felt uneasy, as they had never gone to Camp Half Blood without their lady. They were afraid of what the boys would do to them. To show they were not to be messed with, their Lieutenant, Zoë Nightshade threw a hunting knife towards where Apollo don't shine as a boy was flirting with them.

Zoe scanned her eyes for Chiron before finally finding him in the front of the grumbling crowd. "Chiron, Milady has beseeched thee to let us stay here whilst she goes on a solo hunt."

"That is acceptable," Chiron replied. "You may go to your cabin. Don't forget we have Capture the Flag tomorrow."

Zoe huffed in anger, and sauntered towards the Artemis Cabin, or better known as Cabin 8, forbidden to anyone else, with her head held high. However, along her way, Zoë bumped into a boy, her worst enemy.

Zoe spat in anger, "Watch your way, you insolent boy, or I'll castrate you!"

Instead of quivering in fear, when Zoë had to look up to see the face of her victim, she saw -

"Hello, Zoë," Percy smirked.

"You!" Zoe snarled.

"Me," Percy sassed back.

"Where is the maiden!" Zoë asked a rhetorical question, and answered herself. "You already tainted her, haven't you, you vile pig!"

"Now, now, don't discriminate against pigs, and don't you mean the maiden and her brother?" Percy wagged his finger merriment, enjoying every moment of sassing the Lieutenant. "They are sleeping in the Hermes cabin. I took them to orientation, then brought them back to the Hermes cabin."

"Get out of my way!" Zoe shoved Percy to the side as she stormed towards Cabin 8, muttering some no-no words as the other hunters trailed behind her, shooting glares at a smirking Percy.

Zoe held the door of Cabin 8 open for her fellow hunters before slamming with all her might, frightening a few of the younger hunters. She stormed towards her bed and lied down in it.

Zoe heard the sound of a light switch being flicked off as she closed her eyes, falling into the realm of Morpheus. Zoe had a fitful sleep, with multiple visions of that enigma Percy, her father Atlas, and Bianca and her brother. One of her dreams being such:

Zoe hid behind a tree as she crouched down, listening to the Conversation between the manticore and her father, Atlas.

"General, I have failed to capture the kids, but I have captured another one of theirs." Dr Thorn pointed to an unconscious Annabeth.

"Take her to the prison," Atlas commanded as Scythian dracaenas dragged Annabeth's body to a cell. "Tell me - how did you, a Manticore, fail, to capture, two, untrained, DEMIGODS!" Atlas roared.

Zoe shuddered at her father's outburst; she knew just how frightening her father could be.

"I —am —sorry —but there was —a —- boy —- who —-knew —all —-our —-plans," Dr Thorn stuttered.

Atlas massaged his temples and furrowed his brows. "This boy - is he on the demigods' side?"

"No, General, he seemed to want to escape when the other demigods came near," Dr Thorn regained his voice, happy to throw someone else under the car.

"I shall inform Lord Kronos of this new player on the board. However, if you fail me once more, I shall not be so lenient to you next time. You may go." Atlas seemed to think for a bit before looking up and mouthing the words, "Hello, daughter!"