Mum! Can we get harry potter!

"Get back!" The waves threw themselves against the hull of their minuscule ship compared to the vast cerulean ocean.

Seafoam gushed everywhere as the sky thundered furiously, the rain beat against the frames of the ship mercilessly, weathering the wood and rusty metal. This caused the trio to go under shelter.

"Zoe! Do something!" Thalia screamed in fear, being in the middle of One of Poseidon's tantrums and not helping with the fact that she was Zeus' kid.

"What?!" The huntress was also panicking, this must've been one of the biggest tantrums Poseidon threw.

"I don't know, shouldn't you have experienced this stuff, after all your so old and wise!" Thalia yelled back, barely heard over the roaring waves and thunder.

"Excuse me!" The daughter of Pleione was offended, she lunged at Thalia, grabbing her foot. Thalia retaliated by knocking her head with her free hand, "Stupid daughter of that filthy man whore!"

"What did you just call me!" Thalia shrieked.

Bianca's eardrums were about to break with all the screaming and the loud sounds coming from the waves and sky. She sat down on a leather seat, they were in a small room made for the captain of the ship, which had a roof, to protect from the beating rain.

Bianca rolled her eyes at the two girls shrieking and screeching at each other, pulling each other's hairs.

"I'll kill you!"

"I'd like to see you try! You piece of shi-"

Bianca looked away from the disappointing sight to be met with a worse sight.
"Thals, Zoe!" She called out to them, no response, infatuated with their petty argument.

"What's that!" Bianca pointed through a tiny glass window to a dark figure a snake-like figure slid across the hull of their boat, its smooth bright scales standing out in the dark sky. They ignored her, Bianca wasn't one to shout and glare at others, she had a petite demeanour. However, in the case of a massive hundred-foot long creature slithering around their boat.
Thinking twice wasn't an option.

Bianca yelled at the two immature females, "Stop it!"

The pair froze suddenly, Zoe close to punching Thalia's face.

"What Bianca, I was close to teaching Thunder Thighs a lesson!"

Thalia gritted her teeth as her eyes shone with fury.

"Um, there is a sea monster out there," Bianca returned to her awkward demeanour.

Zoe got up without a word and left the small indoor compartment, leaving the door open, she pulled out both her daggers, signalled Bianca and Thalia to follow her.

Tossing aside their previous feud, the trio crept outside slowly each on guard, "How did the monster look like," Thalia whispered, which was surprising as she was always yelling at the top of her voice.

"Scaly and seems to have a serpent-like body."

Zoe paled considerably, in all her life as a hunter, she had faced many ferocious beasts and weak monsters like a single hell hound. However, those attacks always happened beside her fellow huntresses and goddess.

A sea serpent body was sure to be a powerful monster like a basilisk or even worse the supposed bane of Olympus according to the prophecy.

A terrifying roar echoed through midnight, reflecting against Artemis' domain. The beast coiled around the mast of the boat once, its slender body moving faster than light. Before, diving back underwater.