Dear Federick

A well-dressed man with ruffled blonde hair and a straggly posture stood excitedly in front of the trio, bubbling with unfound excitement, he began querying the duo and bombarding them with questions after question while speaking at a rapid pace. "Oh my! You must be the delivery of the parcel I ordered, do you guys have the 'Airbus A380' model!."

Before the demigod and demititan could reply, a shrill voice resounded through the small, dull, grey hallway lined with a filthy carpet with the words "WELCOME!" sat there, slowly peeling away to the words 'WOME!'.

"Fredrick, we spoke about this before, don't get over-excited and unintentionally harass the delivery people." Coming into view, a woman with a pink frilly nightdress walked forward, she had piercing black eyes and a long slender figure.

"I'm so sorry my dears," The woman flashed Zoe and Thalia a bright, pearly smile that made Thalia smirk.

"Umbridge," The daughter whispered to the demititan in a hushed tone. Thalia expecting a small smile or snicker was instead greeted by a look of confusion and a question, "Who is this Lady Umbridge."

Thalia shook her head in exasperation and thought nonchalantly, "When this quest was over, she needed to teach Zoe a lot about modern life."

Zoe nudged Thalia slightly as the couple continued having a mini spat in front of them and once in a while asked them an awkward question, "Aren't you a bit young to be delivering."

"Oh, stop it, Frederick, you're obsessed with your little and amusing toy planes."

"They aren't toys and they are certainly not amusing." Frederick's face slightly resembled the ugly staunched face of Zeus when he was pissed or a tomato, the same thing.

The duo stood awkwardly, shuffling their feet on the rapidly deteriorating carpet as they each were left to their own thoughts of the disappearance of Bianca.

"Come on in!" Frederick chirped excitedly as he ushered them towards a foyer like an area, "Leave the package down th-"

"We don't actually deliver," Zoe snapped, ticked at the couple for wasting their limited amount of time.

The couple behaviour immediately shifted as if bipolar as they donned on a look of aghast, "Leave then you hooligans before I call the cops!"

Before they could react, Thalia quickly yelled, "Annabeth." Thalia paused waiting for the possible reactions coming from the adults, Frederick's eyes widened in shock as he quickly signalled Thalia to continue.

"We're Annabeth's frien-," The daughter of Zeus was interrupted by an annoying nudge and glare from Zoe as Thalia corrected herself, "Well at least I am."

Frederick and his spouse lowered their guard and dropped their threatening gaze as they 'sighed' (for Helen it was more of a choke and stroke) sadly, reminiscing about their previous mistake when Annabeth tried to reconcile with them to only turn her away in fear of danger towards Mathew and Bobby.

"How can I help" Frederick continued after awkwardly and patiently watching his wife have a mid-life crisis about her step-daughter.

"We need a ride to Moun Othrys or rather Tampalais. Annabeth is held hostage there for leverage by-" Thalia paused, even though they had fought Kronos' army multiple times, his name was still quite tabooed and unspoken like Voldemort or Sauron, "Kronos' forces."

Frederick's gaze did not waver, unlike the 2  demigods or titans who mildly shuddered in fear towards the Time Lord's name. Nevertheless of Zoe's and Thalia's kick-ass attitude it was still a shock to meet an ancient beast and watch one of their fellow quest mates fade into shadows.

"Get in the car!" Frederick ordered, hearing his daughter's life at stake.

Zoe shook her head, "No. Only Thalia and I can go. It's too risky for you to come."

Frederick frowned as he yelled in distress at Zoe, "It's my daughter's life at stake!"

Unlike Thalia's typical behaviour in watching enthusiastically at silly squabbles and no matter how entertaining an argument between a full-grown man and a 12-year-old looking girl, Annabeth's and others life was at stake. "Stop arguing! Zoe get in the car!" Zoe stormed off as usual whenever any male opposed her and Thalia turned to face Frederick. " I'm sorry but the garden does not all mortals to enter. Therefore, you won't be helping in any way and maybe putting yourself, your daughter at risk and hopefully not Bianca....," The last part Thalia muttered out, scared to admit that they had lost her.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Skkkrt."

This is short but idc, zzz