Capture The flag and some reunions

It was a windy and cold day.

Shocker.

This weather may seem like a dreadful day, but to the campers of Camp Half Blood, it was the perfect opportunity for Capture the Flag, as the rain was sure to ruin people's lives. Because that talent apparently did not skip a generation.

Campers and Hunters alike crowded around Zeus fist, of course without a few castrations.

Chiron stood in the centre.
"Campers and Hunters welcome to out annual Capture the Flag!"

Campers cheered and whooped in joy. The Hunters looked amused as if a tens of teenagers in full armour fighting their group of eternal virgins was just their average Tuesday.

"Campers, take the west side, hunters take the east side! All magical items allowed and *no* killing or maiming." Chiron's last sentence was directed at the hunters.

The campers slowly filed away to their positions with Jake Mason of Hephaestus planting the flag in the heart of their side of the battlefield.

The Hunters gave a final glare to the Campers before sprinting to their side of the battle field.

Soon all the campers and hunters had their positions, sweat dripped from their hair in concentration. Campers unsheathed their swords as Hunters nocked an arrow on their bow.

Until, from the shadows, a hooded figure stepped out in front of Chiron.

"Hello, Chiron," The man said in a hushed and gentle tone,which did not really match his body language. He was flipping a knife made out of fire in his hands, his head was be to down so you couldn't see any of his facial features.

"Who are you!" Chiron quickly readied his bow.

The man spread his hands wide open in a welcome gesture.

"You're seriously telling me you forgot the only son of Poseidon to show up in a few centuries?"

The man lifted his face up, flashing Chiron his mesmerising sea-green eyes. To Chiron, at least.

"P-Percy, how are you here, I thought you died," Chiron was close to tears as his bow and arrows clattered on to the ground with a damp thud.

"I'm known for the impossible, anyways which team should I join! " Percy chirped giving Chiron his mischievous smirk.

Chiron was at lost for words, the only son of the big three had returned from his 'death', "Camper—team —that-way," Chiron stuttered as he pointed to the direction of the campers base.

"Ok!" Percy started skipping towards their base.

"Percy?" A voice called out from behind Percy.

Percy whipped around to the direction of the voice, "Luke?"

Luke crossed his arms, "What are you doing here?"

Percy sighed, "I'm joining your team in Capture The Flag!"

"Just like old times, eh!"

"Yep! Now where are all the other campers?" Percy tilted his head.

"They're talking about their last minute plan, we still have 5 minutes before the hunters charge at us." Luke signalled Percy, as he led him through the forage towards the flag.

"Everyone! This is Percy Jackson Son of Poseidon!!!" Luke boomed, everyone snapped their heads up as Luke interrupted Malcolm as he was talking profusely while drawing furiously on a piece of paper.

"Poseidon."

"Peter."

"Big three."

"Potato Janitor."