Annoying Love, pesky war

The last chapter for a while, about 2 weeks

The moment I saw Ares, I instinctively took out Riptide while Liam followed suit with his sword.

"What are you doing here?" I growled, gesturing to the Taco Bell. Ares turned, realizing he had stopped in front of a Taco Bell. However, he didn't let that small detail fall at the edges he currently has.

"Punk, be careful with your words around an Olympian. I could smite you-"

I interrupted Ares at that moment, "I thought I defeated you before, so bluffing won't save your godly britches."

Ares' face slowly turned red, and I continued, "You're embarrassed now! Oh-how powerful of an Olympian you are!"

Liam chose this moment to let pride take over, "Yeah! I bet I can beat you easily!" He taunted, but I quickly pinched Liam's arm to make him silent. My cousin seemed furious afterwards, of how I ruined his moment. But I could care less, after all this Olympian-who even gave him the title, a penguin can beat him-was in the way.

Ares' eyes flared very quickly, "Silent, brother. You dream of defeating me, but you can't even properly lift your sword in the air to stab a beetle." Liam's mouth fell open, completely shell shocked.

"At least he is more tolerable than you Ares, now would your ears please snap attention to my voice. What the Hades do you want?" I snarled, cutting into the argument.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to drop in. Of course I want something! I am an Olympian for Zeus' sake, you should be grateful I even appeared in your sight for a second time after the first time! Now, being the super generous man I am of course, I will provide information for you to survive. Get in the limo."

"Oh Hades no. I am not going anywhere there." I retorted, "That little girlfriend of yours is some sort of a crazy little girl."

"Woah-woah woah. Aphrodite!?" Liam's jaw fell even more to the ground, until I started telling Liam of my dislike for her. "She is crazy on the inside, man. Don't trust her. She doesn't care about anyone except herself and couples."

"Can't we eat in pea-" I was interrupted by Ares grabbing my arm and shoving me into the limo. Instantly, perfume attacked my lungs and I started gagging.

That little idiot. The next time I get my hands on him, he won't be feeling anything anymore- My eyes could probably start a fire right now, anger was flaring through my system until a cursed voice spoke, "Hello Percy."

I screamed as loud as my vocal cords could possibly be, as I started slamming into the door frames. Unfortunately, none of the doors were being opened. I slammed my hand into the window, desperately trying to break it so I could get through.

"Stop, Percy! You are going to mess up the car, and make me mess up!" Aphrodite screams about her make-up set being destroyed by the shaking of the car.

I smirked, before turning back into the screaming Son of Poseidon who is trying to escape the Love Goddess. I wasn't even trying to glance over at Aphrodite, but I could literally feel the amount of charmspeak blasting throughout the car.

Idly, I heard laughing from Ares outside the car which made me even more angry.

"Um..what is happening there?" I heard Liam .

Ares replied in a gruff voice, "Aphy is just having a little chat with that punk!"

It was not a little chat, "Who is it you pick is it that blasted Lieutenant or the daughter of Athena or better yet the daughter of Hades. Ooh what a cute love triangle."

The love goddess rambled on with her shenanigans while I ignored her and began deducing my new enemy Alhklys.

Why would she attack me, why does she have a grudge.