Discussion of the O-

Sorry for the lack of chapters but there will be more in the upcoming future that is unless I don't die. Anyways, Yeet is taking a break and Aggelos is angel is helping me, who is Grandpa Kronos (Not old enough, missing a few millennias) the picture above should help you forgive me.

Campers and Hunters circled a ping pong table. They each stood by their respective seats. The Hunters, however, didn't really stand by the majority of the camp. So the Huntresses who are in the meeting mainly stood close to Chiron as they didn't mind the centaur.

The sombre mood did not help the case that an Olympian Goddess was missing. Of course, that fact was true which made the Hunters more agitated.

"What are we waiting for? This meeting is completely useless," Zoë continued onto her rant once the meeting had started, "The Hunters are completely capable of completing this quest on our own! We don't need thou campers." She added, specifically glaring at Percy. And she wasn't going to take demands from these Campers too. Phoebe, another Huntress, quickly agreed to her lieutenant.

"Zoë, it says Campers and Hunters combined. You need us, as much as we also don't like working with you, we have to work together. After all, they got Annabeth.(Correct me if i'm wrong, grandpa_kronos) So I need to go on this quest. Whether you like it or not." Thalia quickly leapt to her feet in a fit of rage, arguing against them.

"We don't need thee-" Zoë's face turned into a completely rage-full face, but Chiron quickly attempted to resolve the conflict. "Zoë-your Mistress was captured by this very enemy you may be hunting. I don't mean it in this way, yet, you and your Hunters may not be able to gain victory against our foe. And we shouldn't be defying a prophecy, as much as you hate the odds, we must work together." Chiron had such a way with words, no one wouldn't argue against that fact.

"Uh-Yeah!" Percy supported, quickly cutting into the tense silence. A few counselors snickered as the Son of Poseidon's face turned red. Thalia and Zoë, despite all the grudges, turned in sync towards Percy. "Who says you could come?" Thalia fired back, and she had to admit that she was jealous of him.

"Yeah. Not to be boastful or anything, obviously, but you guys do need me as I am a pretty dang good fighter. Son of Zeus, after all." Liam burst in straight at the right time, but Zoë wasn't letting any males get into the group. "No! We are not going to travel with males."

Liam instantly looked offended by the ordeal, "Seriously?" He turned towards Percy, basically the only other male with the balls to annoy the Tartarus out of any Huntress. The Son of Poseidon nodded in agreement, adding his own 'Seriously?' The trio started arguing heavily, Phoebe quickly joining into the fight against Percy and Liam. "SILENCE! We need to pick our quest members: and yet here we are, arguing with each other for no particular reasoning except personal opinions! You guys can't change fate, but you can ride along with it. Zoë, clearly, wants to be on the quest. So lieutenant, whom do you choose to come with you?" Chiron yelled out, silencing the entirety of the room.

The Daughter of Pleione smirked victoriously, turning to Phoebe as a silent answer. The Adopted Daughter of Artemis' smirk fell into a face of panic. Zoë instantly saw this, though, so she quickly turned to the closest girl she could find. "I choose Bianca!" Picking one of the newest campers wasn't that great of an idea. However, those thoughts were argued against because Zoë could maybe, just maybe, convince Bianca to join the hunt.

Chiron's face morphed into one of horror but Zoë was standing her ground, making the centaur yield. He knew that a death threatening quest wasn't good for someone so new, but Percy did it, barely making it out alive, but he could feel the exact same potential from Bianca as he did from Percy before he came out. The Son of Kronos could tell that Percy's power somehow increased tremendously since he came back, somehow.