Prolongateur de vie

2000
February 20th

Draco's POV

I woke up when two small bodies jumped onto mine. I shot up and heard giggling, when i opened my eyes i saw Rora and Theo clinging onto me and smiling. I picked them up each of them in each one of my arms and walked to their playroom. When I looked at the clock i saw it was 11am so Gia already left for work. I chased them around and watched muggle cartoons with them until 12:30 when they fell asleep. I turned off the TV and carried them to their bedroom. I laid them on each of their beds then kissed their foreheads and left.

I was starting to feel a bit hungry so i went downstairs to the main living room. "Polly" I said and she popped in front of me. "How can Polly help Mister Draco" she squeaked, "Can you get me waffles and a cup of tea please Polly?" I asked and she nodded then popped away again. When she came back she gave me the tray with my food and tea then left again.

I heard a tap on the window and i saw an unfamiliar owl so i went to collect the letter. I sat back down and started eating as I opened the letter. As i read what it said my mouth fell open.

Dear my lovely son,

This is your mother owling you. I know this isn't the usual owl i use but i'm not at home right now. I'm currently with your father at Healer Aries' home. I'm not sure if you remember him but he's our family's personal healer.

Anyway i'm writing to tell you that your father has fallen ill. He somehow contracted a deadly muggle disease. Fortunately your good friend Theodore Nott Jr owns something that will postpone his death by another decade. It is called the Prolongateur de vie, it will put his death on pause for 10 years. I've heard that he's selling it so please try and get it from him.

From your dear mother

Straight away i ran to my office and started writing a letter to Theo.

Dear theo walnut,

okay so this is like really urgent. i don't really wanna give details because its a bit too personal. i think you own a product called the prolongateur de vie. and i dont know how else to say this but i really need it. my mother said it's for sale so please let me know the details when you have them.

from draco,

After I sent the letter i sat back down on the chair and shut my eyes.

~~~~

I woke up to another tapping sound. I didn't even realise i'd fallen asleep. I look towards the window and saw Theo's owl with a letter so i ran to get it.

Dear ferret boy,

yeh of course you can have it. It's my last serum though so consider yourself lucky. I'll give it to you when we come over next week. zab zab and princey also wanna come over so we can do something together.

from theo