The Letters

2002

Ginny's POV

"KALEB I NEED TO TALK TO YOU" I screamed and immediately I heard a grunt and then movement coming from upstairs. "Yes mum" He said and I patted down next to me for him to sit down. "So do you know anyone called Aurora?" I asked and he blushed immediately, "No uhm why?" He asked and I laughed.

"Well I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a playd-" "YES" He screamed interrupting me. "Okay great I'll set it up now" I said and he ran away jumping up and down, "Gin did you just set up Kaleb with the Malfoy girl?" Harry asked as he came down the stairs. "Yes why?" "Well he just ran into me and he was deciding whether he should become a Malfoy or if she should become a Potter" He explained and I laughed. I pulled out my phone and began texting Giovanna.

Giovanna
14:06

Me: Kaleb likes Aurora

Giovanna: Okay so lets start
the 10 year plan

Me: So by the time they're in 4th and
5th year they'll be dating

Giovanna: Perfect

Me: I want them to have ginger
kids

Giovanna: No I want blonde

Me: Ginger

Giovanna: Blonde

Me: Ginger

Giovanna: Blonde

Me: GINGER

Giovanna: BLONDE

Me: strawberry blonde

Giovanna: strawberry blonde

Me: okay fine that's settled

Giovanna: nice doing business
with you

I put my phone down and Harry stared at me in disbelief. "Ginny Kaleb is only 5 let him be" He said and I shook my head quickly. "Mother knows best" I said as I walked away.

Giovanna's POV

I put my phone down and smiled, I looked over at Aurora who was still sulking in the corner. "Rora what's the matter?" I asked and she walked over to me. "I- I like Kaleb Potter but I don't think he likes me back. I messed it all up" She sobbed and I rubbed her back, "How did you mess it up hunny" I asked and she looked at me with teary eyes. "Daddy said that he got you by playing hard to get so I said to Kaleb that I didn't like him and then he didn't talk to me all day" She cried and my mouth hung open. "Well Aurora your dad didn't 'get' me by 'playing hard to get' he only 'got' me because I stupidly kept going back to him after he was a dick- I mean a bum hole" I said and she giggled.

"Mama what's a dick? I just heard you say it" She asked and my throat went dry. "It's a bad bad word that you should never say" I gulped and she looked at me strangely. "But daddy taught me all about bad words. There's fuck, bitch, ass, cun-" "STOP" I screamed and she looked at me again. "Never ever ever ever ever say those words again do you hear me Aurora Cassiopeia Malfoy?" I asked sternly and she nodded quickly then ran out of the room.

"Uhm hey darling" Draco said from the doorway. "Why did you teach Rora those words?" I asked and he chuckled nervously, "Uhm well that's not important anyway I have a surprise for you" He said changing the subject. I was about to question him further but then Prince stepped out from behind the door. "PRINCE" I screamed running up to him, "GIOVANNA" he screamed back. "Ow ow ow you're suffocating me Vanna ow stop" He said and reluctantly I let go.

"How was France?" I asked and he smiled. "Ugh it was great" He replied obviously trying to put on a French accent, "I'm guessing you still don't know French?" I asked and he huffed and faced away from me. "No but you don't either" He argued, "Actually I can speak French and German and so can Aurora and Theodore" I smirked and he huffed again.

"Whatever Vanna anyway I brought something" He said and I looked at him weirdly. He pulled out around nine letters being held together by a discoloured rubber band, " We wrote these in seventh year remember. Why don't we get everyone together and open them" He said and I nodded.

"Everyone?" Draco asked and I sighed. "As long as i'm not next to Nott I guess he can come" Draco said and I hugged him tightly. I grabbed my phone and began texting the group.

Wizards, Witches and Bitches
15:05

Me: My place
Me: Now

Ginny: Kk

Theo: Me too?

Draco: yes you too

Astoria: we're coming

Cho: Does Ced need to come
Cho: He's watching quidditch
with some of his old Hufflepuff
mates

Me: no he doesn't

Luna: Me and Blaise will
be there in 5