Who's there

2002

Draco's POV

After Giovanna left, Theo and I apparated away. "I don't know why you didn't want to tell Gia" I said, and he sighed. "She wanted me to watch it in 7th year and she didn't give up until the uhm incident, but I refused so if I told her she'd just make fun of me" he explained.

"I mean we are about to watch a musical about some random king's six different wives, so I'd make fun of you too" I laughed, and he rolled his eyes. "Where are we?" I asked, "London. There should be a theatre somewhere around here".

"Aha there" he said as he pointed to a big building that said 'Six' in big LED letters and had a poster with six oddly dressed women on it. "Let's go" he said as he grabbed my arm and skipped towards the front. He dragged me inside and walked towards the big desk in the middle.

"Passports and tickets please" A tired bald man said in a monotone voice. He was wearing a red uniform, so I made the assumption that he worked there, sadly Theo did not make this same assumption. "Who are you?" Theo asked stupidly, "I bloody work here now show me your passport or another form of identification and your tickets before I get you thrown out" the worker snapped.

"Listen here you mate I will hex you into oblivion if you threaten me one mo-". I grabbed my wand, pointed it at him and muttered the lip lock jinx under my breath so he couldn't talk anymore. "Sorry he's uhm tired here is our identification and tickets" I said as I passed the worker the necessary documents. He passed them back and nodded, I sent him an apologetic smile and then grabbed Theo.

After I reversed the spell I turned to him angrily. "Theo you just threatened to hex a muggle are you stupid?" I asked and he huffed, "No one gets in the way of me and my musicals" he mumbled, and I snorted. "Oh, shut up let's go find our seats" he said as he dragged me towards one of the entrances to the theatre.

~~~~~

@daddymalfoy:Wow this was actually goodtagged: @theo

tagged: @theo.nott

@theo.nott: THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A SECRET

@theo.nott: DELETE THIS YOU TRAITOR

@giovanna.malfoy: THEO DID YOU WATCH THE MUSICAL WITHOUT ME
~@theo.nott: the number you have dialled is currently unavailable. please dial the number and try again.

~~~~~~

Once I arrived home, I headed straight to the twin's room, but I saw Aurora and Theodore weren't there. In a panic I ran to me and Giovanna's room to ask her where they were but when I got there I saw the three of them asleep cuddling together on the bed. I got a blanket and put it over them so they'd stay warm throughout the night, then I walked around the bed so I was next to Gia. I leaned forward and kissed her on her forehead then left to go to one of the guests rooms.

~~~~~~

Giovanna's POV

I got up around 6am which gave me plenty of time to plan what we're doing for Draco's birthday. I got out a pen and paper and began jotting down everything we could do

Draco's birthday
•Bake a cake
•Take him to see his mum
•Get the tattoo
•bake him Cissy's apple pie recipe
•Ring shopping

I put the paper down and went to wake up the twins, "Rora sweetie wake up" I said as I gently shook her awake. She's always been a light sleeper ,just like Draco, so she woke up straight away. Theo on the other hand could sleep during a war. I picked him up in my arms and then dropped him back on the bed, "OW" he shouted and I shushed him. "It's your dads birthday so we need to wake him up" I whispered and they both nodded excitedly.

Theo and Rora ran out the room and began looking for him, we went through around five guest bedrooms before we found the one Draco was in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they screamed as they jumped onto him, "Fuck off" he groaned but then slapped his hand over his mouth when he realised he just swore at the kids. "You two didn't hear that" he said and they giggled. I could tell Rora was about to start swearing but then she looked and me and kept her mouth shut, "Should we wish your daddy a proper happy birthday guys?" I asked and the kids nodded eagerly

"Happy birthday to youuuu happy birthdayy to youuu happy birthdayyy too youuuu happy bi-" the kids started but stopped when a loud bang was heard from downstairs. Draco jumped up, grabbed his wand, then took my hand and led me out the door locking the kids in behind us. "WHO'S THERE" he shouted but there was no reply. I took my wand from my pocket and cautiously approached the stairs. "I SAID WHO'S THERE" he called out again.

We both ran down the stairs with our wands raised looking around. I went down a hallway opening all the doors I passed and looking through them. I almost turned around to leave but I heard rustling from the inside of one of the doors I'd past, "DRACO HERE" I shouted and he came running towards me. He pulled me close to him and, like mine, his heart was beating through his chest. We entered the room wearily and headed towards the closet, but just before we could open it someone jumped out screaming.

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK MAN"