Memories

(this confused a few people so I just wanted to clarify that I don't write about every single day of their lives, so there might be a couple days/ weeks in between the chapters. If I don't let you know how long it's been then it's not important don't worry )

Draco's POV

2002

I woke up and rolled over to the other side of the bed. Since it was Wednesday I thought Gia would be at work but I realised she wasn't when she pushed me off her and winced in pain, "What the fuck Draco" She said as she held her arm tight. "Sorry I thought you'd be at work wait why aren't you at work" I asked and she sighed, "My boss told me I can take today off because I worked on my day off last week" she yawned as she sat up to stretch.

"I'm gonna go talk to the kids, go back to bed honey" She whispered as she kissed my forehead and left. I closed my eyes and started thinking about the past.

1991

"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy" the short blonde boy said as he stuck his hand out for the other boy to shake."Hi Draco! I'm Nott, Theodore Nott. But you can just call me Theo" the curly haired boy with brown hair said. "Did you hear that Harry Potter is coming to school this year" Theo said as he sat down next to Draco, "Oh him, my dad wants me to befriend him. I heard he's a halfblood though" Draco whispered 'halfblod' as if it were a swear word.

"My dad told me to only talk to Slytherin purebloods. I'm definitely going to be a Slytherin" Theo stated proudly. "Same" Draco smirked. The two boys sat down discussing multiple topics until 3 other boys joined them, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle and Blaise Zabini. The five of them talked throughout the entire ride to hogwarts and became best friends. A friendship that seemed like it'd last forever, they were completely unaware that in a couple years they'd barely talk to eachother and the one's that did hated eachother with a passion.

I sighed at the memory but continued thinking.

1997

"DRACO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SMILING" Theo shouted as Draco left Giovanna's bathroom with a very prominent smirk on his face. He had his arm around Pansy Parkinsons shoulders as she limped out of the bathroom. "WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY FUCK UP? YOU LITERALLY TOLD ME YOU LOVE THAT GIRL 5 MINUTES AGO THEN YOU GO AND FUCK HER BULLY IN HER FUCKING BATHROOM" Theo yelled at the top of his lungs. Draco wanted to protest, he wanted to tell Theo that he was being a stupid idiot but he knew Theo was right.

"DOES IT PAIN YOU THAT MUCH TO NOT FUCK WITH MY BEST FRIENDS FEELINGS? WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING IS MAKING G SAD AT THE TOP OF YOUR TO-DO LIST. I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO FUCKING BE HERE, NO ONE DID BUT WE GAVE YOU A FUCKING CHANCE BECAUSE OF G. WE LET YOU COME BECAUSE OF HER AND YOU PULL THIS SHIT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF IT. YOU BREAK HER HEART, EMBARRASS HER, LEAK HER FUCKING NUDES AND SHE ALWAYS TRUSTS YOU AGAIN. IF I EVER FUCK UP AS MUCH AS YOU DO I JUST KNOW YOU WILL TREAT ME LIKE SHIT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT? GET THE FUCK OUT!" Theo screamed in his face probably waking up everyone in the Ravenclaw tower.

Draco grabbed Pansy's hand and stormed out. "So those nudes on your phone were Moon's. That pathetic slut will do anything to steal you from me" Pansy said after they left Gia's dorm. "Wait until her parents, the teachers and every single student find out. She will regret sending you those nudes, what a fucking whore" Pansy huffed and tried to walk away but Draco grabbed her arm tight.

He spun her around and pushed her onto the wall. "Pansy fucking Parkinson listen to me. If anyone finds out that those nudes were Giovanna's I will ruin your fucking life do you understand. I will get your parents fired and make sure they can never get another job ever again. They will be shunned from the Pureblood community and be a poor disgrace, you might as well dye your hair ginger because you'll be just like the Weasleys" He seethed as he backed away from Pansy and stormed off.

I hate thinking about seventh year. Even though that's the year me and Gia started dating, it's also the year where I messed up. A lot. I'm not even sure why she kept forgiving me after everything I did but i'm very grateful.

I have no reason to forgive Theo but I might hate him a little less.