Cissy

2002

Giovanna's POV

"Okay adults go to the kitchen and kids go to Draco" I ordered as the Potters, Diggorys, Zabinis, Hamilton-Monroes and the Notts entered our home. 

The adults walked into the kitchen and the kids just stood there. "Come on guys follow me" Draco said as he urged them to follow him, "ATLAS FOLLOW UNCLE DRACO RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'LL TAKE AWAY YOUR BARBIES" Luna shouted from the kitchen and Atlas ran straight to Draco. Then Anthony, Arya and Alexis walked over to Draco holding hands. "When did this little trio happen?" he asked as he squatted down to their level, "Well we all begin with A and we're all three so we are all best friends" Alexis said surprisingly well for a three year old. Draco just chuckled and brought the other kids to him, when I saw that all of the kids were following him and he didn't swear at any of them I walked over to the kitchen.

"Hey guys" I said breaking up their conversations, "Oh hey G" Theo greeted. "So what do you have planned for Draco's birthday?" Cho asked. "I baked him a cake that I'm hiding so we'll sing to him and I also managed to organise a visit with Narcissa" I said excitedly, "Giovanna, Draco has been trying to visit his mum since she was hospitalised but they said that no visitors are allowed to visit the patients" Blaise said as he stared at me curiously. "Well since I'm a healer I managed to pull some strings and I got him a visit. They also said he can take up to three people so he can show her the kids too" I said quietly just in case Draco could hear. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Theo was sweating and he looked very pale, "I'm gonna call him down now" I walked away and headed towards Draco so Theo could have some time without me there.

"Hey Drac-" I started but stopped when I saw Draco tied to a chair with a shirt in his mouth and the kids running around him in circles. "What in Merlin's name is happening here?" I asked and they stopped, "Uhm well we were just playing a game mummy" Theo said as he looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Cut the cuteness Theo tell me why your father is strapped to a chair"I demanded and he gulped, "Well we wanted to play a game with daddy's wand but he wouldn't give it to me so we had to tie him up" He said defensively and I rolled my eyes.

"Kids go to your parents and explain what you did, if you lie I will just tell your parents the truth" I said and they all looked at me worriedly. They left the room with their heads down and made their way down the stairs, "Fucks sake Draco you managed to get attacked by babies and toddlers" I chuckled as I removed the shirt from his mouth and untied him. "Usually I'm not the one tied up" he smirked and I kicked his shin, "FUCK" he cried and I laughed. He held his leg and rubbed his shin quickly trying to relieve some of the pain I caused him. "Come downstairs so we can cut your cake" I said as I left the room laughing.

"ALEXIS AND KALEB POTTER I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS" Ginny screamed at her kids, I looked at Harry and saw that he was struggling to contain his laughter. "Harold don't think I can't hear you laughing under your breath" Ginny said as she snapped her head to Harry who instantly wiped any expression off his face.

"Ginny don't murder your kids let's just cut my cake" Draco said as he limped down the stairs. "Why are you limping?" Luna asked and I snorted, "I kicked him" I laughed again and Draco rolled his eyes. "Let's just get this over with" he grumbled as he sat on one of the stools, I walked over to the second kitchen and took the cake from the countertop then walked back into the other kitchen. "Here she is" I said as I placed the cake directly in front of him, "Okay let's sing" Alex said and we all nodded.

~~~~~

@daddymalfoy: Ew I'm 23tagged: @giovanna

tagged: @giovanna.malfoy

@theo.nott: I'm 23 😐
    ~@daddymalfoy: why aren't you in a retirement home???
    ~@theo.nott: fuck off

see more comments

~~~~~

After everyone left I took him to the main living room and sat him down on one of the couches. "Draco I have another surprise for you" I said and he looked up at me curiously, "Well I managed to set up an appointment for you to visit your mum" I said softly as I took his hand into my own. "Wait what? That's impossible I've been trying to do that for 2 years" he said in disbelief, "Well I managed to set one up, you can bring three people with you" I said and I smiled when I saw his face light up. "Okay well let's go get the kids ready" he said excitedly as he jumped up from the couch and ran upstairs.

~~~~~

"Are you ready Mr Malfoy" the worker whispered as she stood in the door frame, Draco nodded and followed her inside the room.

Draco's POV

"Hi mum how are you" I asked softly. She turned around and stared at me kindly, "Fine" she muttered barely loud enough for me to hear. "Uhm do you want to say hi to Theodore and Aurora, my kids?" I asked hopefully, "My grandchildren" She whispered to herself as she smiled brightly. "Giovanna?" I assumed she was asking where Gia is so I stepped outside and signalled for her to come inside. "Hello Mrs Malfoy" She said sweetly and my mum sighed contently.

"Call me Cissy" My mother requested and Gia nodded her head quickly, "Yes sure Cissy"

"G-grandchildren" She stuttered and Gia brought the kids to her side, Aurora noticed that mother is weak so she stayed silent but Theo didn't. "Hi grandma my name is Theodore but please call me Theo. I am uhmm only a couple years old and I like playing with magic" He said confidently and for the first time in years I heard my mother laugh.