Pansy

2002

Giovanna's POV

"RYAN" she screamed loudly, "SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED" she screamed again and everyone in the crowd slowly looked at us. She got up and made our way to us, "Oh you lot. What happened?" She asked and we all made eye contact with eachother then stared back at her. "He was harassing me so Draco and Blaise kinda uhm well they beat him up" I said nervously and her face dropped.

"I'm so sick and tired of him. He's cheated on me more times than I can count, he's a shit husband and he constantly harasses people" She sighed as she rubbed her head. "Why don't you leave him?" Luna asked and she scoffed, "Mummy and Daddy dearest decided that he should be the man I marry. When it got out that Prince is gay and he declined my marriage proposal Rita Skeeter called me the 'The bride who turns men gay'. And all the guys who wanted to marry me before took away their offers and I had no one but him. That's complete and utter bullshit if you ask me" She rambled and we all stared at her.

"What?" She asked and we stayed silent, "We don't like you" Draco said and I hit his arm. "Oh yeh I forgot that. I guess it's time to apologise for hogwarts. Draco i'm sorry for being obsessed and a cockblock, Blaise sorry for uhm I don't know actually sorry for being annoying to your friends I guess. Luna sorry for making everyone call you looney and for making fun of you and Giovanna sorry for bullying you and stuff. Damn that was hard, Draco how long was your apology?" She asked as she wiped the sweat off her forehead

"Uhm I didn't apologise" He said and she stared at him in disbelief. "So you're telling me that you went back to him again and again without an apology?" She questioned and I nodded weakly, she turned to Draco and lifted her eyebrows up and pointed to me. "What Parkinson?" He huffed and faced away from her, "Actually my last name is Castle now but anyway. Apologise to Giovanna" She said and he turned back to her. "No" He said as he held my hand to walk away, "Actually I wanna hear an apology" I smirked and he looked at me in disbelief.

"Wow fine then. Sorry for being a dick in school but being an amazing father and husband now" He said smugly. Before I could tell him to try again Luna grabbed his ear and twisted it. "Ow ow ow ow stop stop Luna please Luna i'm sorry ow ow ow" He begged as Luna glared at him, "Try again Draco" She stopped twisting his ear when his skin went bright red and his ear turned purple. "I'm sorry for everything i've done in hogwarts and i'm sorry for kinda forcing you to cut off contact with Astoria" He said as he rubbed his ear.

"WHAT YOU AND GREENGRASS AREN'T FRIENDS ANYMORE?" Pansy screamed. "Yeh Draco got into a big fight with Nott so they completely stopped talking and Astoria is married to him so I stopped talking to her too" I said and she just stared at me as if i'm crazy. "So you stopped talking to your best friend because her husband was a dick. Not even her. Her husband?" She asked and suddenly I was filled with guilt. "Uhm yeh" I said and she just shook her head, "Anyway are we good?" I nodded hesitantly and she smiled and hugged me. "I should probably go check on my husband so i'll talk to you guy's later" She said as she walked inside.

"Well then let's go home" Draco said. He took my hand and apparated us home.

 He took my hand and apparated us home

@giovanna.malfoy: Draco won't shut up about how he's mad that I chose to live in a shack

@daddymalfoy: LOOK HOW SMALL THE FUCKING HOUSE IS GIA
   ~@giovanna.malfoy: Draco you wanted to move into the biggest manor in Scotland
   ~@daddymalfoy: THERE ARE MUGGLES WITH A BIGGER HOUSE THAN ME GIA. THAT. IS. SHAMEFUL

@gin.and.tonic: DO YOU NEED A LAMP OR NOT?

@keeper.ron: My offer to work for you still stands

@the.nice.nott: IT IS KINDA SMALL

@blazinghot: You basically live in a toilet
   ~@daddymalfoy: Don't you live with your mum? 🤨🤔🤭
   ~@blazinghot: :O
   ~@luna.love: oh
   ~@giovanna.malfoy: ...