Help

⚠️mentions of a panic attack⚠️

Giovanna's POV

"DRACO PLEASE COME OUT" I screamed through the door. There was no reply. I panicked, I grabbed my phone and messaged the groupchat.

Wizards, Witches and Bitches
18:57

Me: I think Draco's having a
panic attack
Me: can someone come over
please
Me: Blaise?

Blaise: I'll apparate there now
but i've never seen him have one

Me: don't worry
Me: shit what should i do

Theo: i'm coming over

Me: what

Theo: we used to help eachother

Me: Theo i don't know if he'll let you

Theo: well he's going to have to
Theo: i'm the only person that's
ever seen and helped him through
one

Me: okay hurry

~~~~

Bang Bang Bang

That must be Theo. I ran downstairs and opened the door and Theo rushed inside. "Where is he?" he asked, "Second floor turn left and go straight down the corridor it's the last door" I said and he nodded and ran to the stairs. "Theo I don't know if he'll even talk to-" I started but I got cut off by him. "I'm his crutch" "What?" I asked. "I'm his crutch and he's mine. We help each other okay now I need to go him" He said before he sprinted up the stairs.

Theo's POV

I finally reached the room and I heard nothing, I aggressively knocked on the door and heard cursing from the other side. I took my wand and tried opening it only to be flung back. Of course. It's Draco Malfoy we're talking about of course he put up protective wards. Then I heard footsteps, he was pacing. "Giovanna please go" he whispered, "It's uh it's not Giovanna" I said and he stopped. The door slowly creaked open and a dishevelled Draco was staring straight at me.

"Fuck off Nott" he said with false calmness. "Draco you're not okay. You need my-", "I don't need your help, I'm fine" he spat and I rolled my eyes. "Draco we made a promise in 5th year. We'll always help each other and you Draco, you need help. So stop pushing me away for a fucking second so I can help you, then you can go straight back to hating me okay" I said and he stayed silent. I walked into the room, and sat on the bed. I patted beside me and reluctantly he sat down.

"Tell me what happened" I said and he sighed, "Me and Giovanna had a disagreement and when I went to rub my head she thought I was going to hit her" he said. "It's stupid but I just got scared. I feel like i'm turning into him" he quickly wiped away any tears that started forming in his eyes. "Tears are for the weak, Malfoys don't cry, Tears are for the weak Malfoys don't cry" he muttered to himself over and over. "Draco you will never be your father, you are a great husband and an even better dad okay. No matter what you do you'll always be a better man" I reassured him and he looked at me not bothering to hide his tears. "And I know it's hard but please stop believing that bullshit he engraved into your mind. Everyone cries and it definitely doesn't make you weak" I said and we made eye contact.

We stared at eachother for a couple minutes and then he started sobbing. He put his face on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug.

Giovanna's POV

Around 30 minutes had gone past so I went to check on them to make sure that Theo didn't die. When I got there I opened the door and saw them hugging. "Oh" Is all I said, both of them looked at me and then laughed. "Uhm hi" I said and Draco stood up and walked over to me. "Hi Gia sorry if I scared you" he nervously chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Oh don't apologise you were going through something" I said and he smiled lightly. I pointed at Theo and raised my eyebrows at Draco, "Sooooooo?" I asked. "I guessed we're friends" Draco said and Theo smiled. "UGH FINALLY LET ME TELL ASTORIA" I shouted happily as I ran downstairs to call her.

When I reached downstairs I turned back around and ran upstairs again. Theo and Draco both looked at me confusedly, I ran to Theo and tackled him into a big hug. "I missed you, you stupid bitch" I said and he chuckled, "I missed you too G" he said as he hugged me back even tighter.